Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL - Page 131 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-10-2017, 12:14 AM   #1301
Lloyd Heilbrunn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugarhedgie View Post
The thing is NOone will be a "winner" no matter who "wins" now because of the amount of legal fees it's going to cost everyone and the potential other repercussions and or penalties that could result in this.

I would be happy with the t + lizard and move on but I am being sued for telling the truth and if it goes to court I will be filing a hefty counterclaim and naming both parties.

in FL There what's called FDUTPA (Florida deceptive and unfair trade practice act) FL 501.203 and
Also laws like FL 768.295 in place as well for situations like this
I should probably not stick my nose in but:

There are risks to filing a FDUTPA case, make sure your attorney has explained them to you....

Old 04-10-2017, 06:57 AM   #1302
JimM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tlmoon View Post
: Ty seriously underestimated how much reptile people HATE cheats and bullies.
I think you're right on this ... he never figured Michelle would put up such a fight and it would be become this big, thinking she's just eventually go away and he'd walk away with her lunch money. But sometimes you just have to knock the bully on his ass. I wish I could be at the trial to see it happen.

I bet he wishes he could go back and just give her the lizard or cash and keep his stellar reputation but that is gone now. With over 146,000 views !! his reputation is done no matter what he produces in the future.

Old 04-10-2017, 09:39 AM   #1303
Mike (The M)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimM View Post
I think you're right on this ... he never figured Michelle would put up such a fight and it would be become this big, thinking she's just eventually go away and he'd walk away with her lunch money. But sometimes you just have to knock the bully on his ass. I wish I could be at the trial to see it happen.

I bet he wishes he could go back and just give her the lizard or cash and keep his stellar reputation but that is gone now. With over 146,000 views !! his reputation is done no matter what he produces in the future.
I hate to burst the bubble on the "number of views" thing, but I asked one of the mods, the count is actual views, not unique views.

Which means, every time someone posts and everyone who has already posted in here and gets notified comes back to read it, that's part of the view count. Every time someone responds and the OP comes back to read it, that's a "view."

I reiterate, I'm not taking sides. But as I posted on Ty's page, let's keep it real.

Old 04-10-2017, 10:20 AM   #1304
AllisonLeigh
True, but that is also true with YouTube views and it doesn't take away from a video being "popular" when it has 146,000 views. If you sort the BOI descending by views Ty's is 11th of all the threads in the decade(s) this forums has been going. While it's true 146,000 does not mean 146,000 unique people it's also true that it shows this thread is being viewed more than most have been. I'm sure of those people who are viewing they are also sharing the info with others who aren't viewing, so that number could/would be exponentially more as well.

Old 04-10-2017, 03:51 PM   #1305
stryctn9yne13
I personally worked for Ty, and can tell you he tried making this right in every way. This person is currently engaged in a legal battle with him, I've seen the paperwork and have also had investigators talk to me about the situation. Don't blast someone for something you failed to respond on after they tried making it right

Old 04-10-2017, 04:11 PM   #1306
DLenaRuth999s
Does Ty want to post proof of him offering to REALLY and CORRECTLY makes this RIGHT?

Old 04-10-2017, 04:11 PM   #1307
DLenaRuth999s
Make, not makes

Old 04-10-2017, 05:25 PM   #1308
Andy_G
Quote:
Originally Posted by stryctn9yne13 View Post
I personally worked for Ty, and can tell you he tried making this right in every way. This person is currently engaged in a legal battle with him, I've seen the paperwork and have also had investigators talk to me about the situation. Don't blast someone for something you failed to respond on after they tried making it right
She still doesn't have a tegu or the money, so no he didn't try to make this right "in every way". He didn't get an answer he liked and would rather go to court because if his pride. Despicable.

Old 04-10-2017, 05:34 PM   #1309
stryctn9yne13
Like I said, I've seen where he tried to make it right. There's ALOT more to this that she's leaving out, trust me. Ty doesn't need to post any proof. He's been doing this for way longer than any of you have been, I'm pretty sure of that, and with that kind of reputation built, it's going to take a lot more than one person to taint his reputation.

Old 04-10-2017, 05:37 PM   #1310
Donald C
Quote:
Originally Posted by stryctn9yne13 View Post
Like I said, I've seen where he tried to make it right. There's ALOT more to this that she's leaving out, trust me. Ty doesn't need to post any proof. He's been doing this for way longer than any of you have been, I'm pretty sure of that, and with that kind of reputation built, it's going to take a lot more than one person to taint his reputation.
If you look at what's actually been posted, we actually have much more of a reason to trust the OP, and this is just from the shenanigans that Ty's posted himself (here on the board and on Facebook).

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
raffle, tegu