For Sale Green Leg Bicolor Sub Adult group of 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Amphibians

Notices

Old 12-10-2023, 08:59 PM   #1
Patrick Nabors
Green Leg Bicolor Sub Adult group of 4

$250 for Four!
We produced a bumper crop of beautiful orange (green leg form) bicolor last winter and spring, and now I have a few that are approaching adulthood.spam_ I'm offering groups of 4 of these, at special pricing.spam_ I think these are an excellent potential breeding project...if you are interested in producing some dart frogs, this would be a great way to get started.spam_ These frogs are some of the easiest dart frogs to breed, and will generally be successful breeders no matter the sex ratio that your foursome turns out to be, as long as you get both sexes....and your chances will be pretty good with four frogs!spam_

These bicolor dart frogs are sweet frogs with so much to recommend them! They get along well in groups, they rarely hide, and they are quitespam_easy to care for and breed.spam_spam_I can't stress enough how nice it is to have a tank of several frogs that don't hide, and get along with each other!spam_ Of course they are good looking as well, that doesn't hurt either. Extremely bold and outgoing, overall an excellent dart frog for beginners.
https://saurian.net/green-leg-P.-bicolor-dart-frog.html
Please contact me by email (Patrick@saurian.net) or by text/phone 636 675 4292

Saurian Enterprises has been in business since the mid nineties, and we have bred and sold a wide variety of frogs, geckos and other reptiles over that time. We have a great reputation, just ask around! Visit our website for more frogs and geckos, as well as lots of helpful care information! www.Saurian.net

We accept Mastercard, Visa and Discover, and we also accept Paypal! Shipping is done via Fed Ex Priority Overnight. The charge for this is $49.

Live arrival is guaranteed, regardless of shipper errors, we guarantee your animals to be alive and in good health on arrival. Why buy frogs from a vendor that won’t guarantee live arrival if the shipping company has a problem? For more on our policies, terms and conditions, click the following link. http://www.saurian.net/How-We-Ship.html
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!