Hello - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Bearded Dragons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 04-05-2008, 01:20 PM   #41
Valley Dragons
Yay! Two more of us are here!

Jamie

Old 04-05-2008, 01:21 PM   #42
dinkanber
Hey Mike.Good to see ya

Old 04-05-2008, 01:30 PM   #43
Nails44
Hey little boozer buddy!!!!
Yes there are a lot of use coming over. It is good to be able to talk to everyone and also to meet new BD lovers. I can't wait to get to know everyone.

This smiley is for you Lias!!!!

Old 04-05-2008, 01:40 PM   #44
heartmountain
Hey Mikes here

FOR THE ZONERS COMING IN-

Ok yes the emails are a pain but I remembered how to stop them, I had mine turned on too from when I was a mod over here years ago. Anyway go to your USER CP, it's at the top of the page. On the left under EDIT OPTIONS and scroll down to DEFAULT THREAD SUBSCRIPTION MODE and you can change it to NO EMAIL NOTIFICATION....or you can change it to once a day or once a week or whatever you want.

Old 04-05-2008, 04:20 PM   #45
dinkanber
I like the E mails.Its better than going threw every post to see which ones you have responded too.And it reminds you of old ones thyat you have responded too when someone post.I missed alot over there because I just plain forgot who i responded to and what was said after me.Does that make any since?

Lisa

Old 04-05-2008, 07:30 PM   #46
SlytherynHiss Exotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by dinkanber
I like the E mails.Its better than going threw every post to see which ones you have responded too.And it reminds you of old ones thyat you have responded too when someone post.I missed alot over there because I just plain forgot who i responded to and what was said after me.Does that make any since?

Lisa
Yes, That makes a LOT of sense. I like the email alerts too.

Old 04-05-2008, 08:16 PM   #47
wyland2222
Well now that you put it that way, yeah you are right, at least this way I can keep track of what I repsonded to and what I did not and keep up with the thread........so guess I will just keep my emails, rofl...............ok so now another question for all of you..............how can you put a picture on here, I mean this place is totally foreign to me, I don't even know how to change anything of mine on here,rofl................
Oh wait, I see something.............gonna try to put a pic on here, not sure if it will work or not but gonna try it...............ok forget it, can't figure it out!!!!!!!!!!! And can you Pm on here, or email someone personally?
Trish
[font=Georgia][size=7][color=Purple]Just testing to see if I can use different text, size and color, rofl.................

Old 04-05-2008, 08:17 PM   #48
wyland2222
Ok did something wrong as you can see, did not change font, color or size, so how come???????????????????
Trish

Old 04-05-2008, 08:23 PM   #49
dinkanber
I used photobucket just like always it just seems as though i need to resize from now on

Old 04-06-2008, 10:16 AM   #50
Nails44
Good Morning all.

Mike

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!