New to fauna, but Not Herps - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > The Welcome Room & New Member Intros

Notices

The Welcome Room & New Member Intros How about a place for new members to come on in, make an introduction, and meet the regulars? Talk about yourself or anything else that comes to mind, just to break the ice. Or just pull up a chair and make yourself at home for a spell.

Old 12-17-2009, 05:37 PM   #1
Zach Spyker
New to fauna, but Not Herps

Hay all registered last week figured i'd introduce myself. I have been bitten by the snake bug and I 'm jonesin real bad. Some of you may now me from gecko forums and a couple others. I have seen some of you lurking around here.

I have been keeping various reptiles and amphibians for as long as I can remember, probably age 7 or 8 I got my first box turtle. from there after I kept fire belly toads and newts, had a ball almost 10 years ago. For the past 10 years I have been focused on and working with various gecko species. Leopards, Fatties, Cresteds, Gargoyles, Caves, Malaysian Cats, Velvets, Days, etc. Also have some darts, RETFs and an Akie. No snakes yet although I am planning on getting together a small breeding group of balls and bloods in the near future. and of course some more dwarf monitor species. They Rock!

I also worked with all sorts of birds and parrots for the past 10 years at my previous job. now I 'm working at a kennel. I joke with friends that my first experience breeding anything was feeder mice at age 2, which entailed keeping 2 pet mice 1.1 together feeding them and wallah supply o pinkies. I used to call them little rubber erasers.

Don't know if I'll be around much now that I'm splittin time between forums and caring for my collection, but I'll be around. Stop in once in a wile check in with you guys, maybe get some questions answered, or answer some.

Thx

Zach Spyker
Healthy Geckos

Old 12-17-2009, 06:07 PM   #2
Omnomnami
Welcome Zach!

Old 12-17-2009, 06:28 PM   #3
JordanAng420
Hey there stranger Welcome!

Old 12-17-2009, 07:20 PM   #4
KelliH
Hi Zach! Welcome to Fauna!

Old 12-17-2009, 07:23 PM   #5
DAND
Welcome to Fauna Zach

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!