Ultimate Croc Tank For Sale In Pa - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Crocodilians

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-21-2003, 01:37 PM   #1
EXCLUSIVELY EXOTICS
Ultimate Croc Tank For Sale In Pa

This is a petco pond display tank measuring 94" x 37" x 20". One huge tank. Weight probably between 400-500lbs dry! Has slate bottom and 1/2" glass sides! Perfect tank for someone who has the room! These were sold to Petcos for an unbelievable price of 12,500.oo ea. Comes with all equiptment including original pump valued at over 1k for itself! Perfect turtle, crocadilian you name it tank if you have the room! We are in King Of Prussia PA 19406, and this must be picked up! We are asking a steal of a price of 750.00 OBO. Will take some partial trades! This tank will need to be resealed, we started taking the seals off so we could bring it in the house section by section but unfortunately we lost intrest. Need the Money and room so my loss is your gain! Pick up this amazing tank before it is gone. Byt he way it has a built in black dtand that measures 14" high so you don't have to worry about what am I going to put it on. Pics available to serious buyers!
Thanks
EE
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-20-2004, 06:28 PM   #2
Mamboyan
Lightbulb

Hi, i am very interested i was wondering if you could email me some pics of the tank Smart1576@aol.com

Thanks,

Mike

Old 12-20-2004, 07:18 PM   #3
Kloned
Very interested in the tanks

yes could you please email me some pics of the tank i have 2 decent size gators right now and have been looking for a big tanks thanks KloneD_SkillZ@yahoo.com

Old 01-02-2005, 02:44 PM   #4
gregc000
Very interested in purchasing!

I live in NY and would be willing to drive out to pickup the tanks. If you can email some pics, I would like to see if it is suitable for my needs. I breed various snakenecks turtles, and I think this tank would be a great displays setup for some of the larger aussies species.

Thanks,

Greg

chelidae@hotmail.com

Old 01-27-2005, 11:59 AM   #5
j66421
still have the tank?

just wondering if you still want to get rid of the tank. if so please send me a few pics. willing to pick it up

Old 01-27-2005, 03:37 PM   #6
EXCLUSIVELY EXOTICS
Sorry it is gone, has been gone for several months I have been trying to remove this ad but cannot get access to do so
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread