For Sale 2013 Concentric Diamondback Terrapins Available - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Turtles/Tortoises

Notices

Old 09-13-2013, 02:04 AM   #1
Jonathan Helms
2013 Concentric Diamondback Terrapins Available

The Hatchlings:
All of the hatchlings available are over a month old and are feeding great on commercial food. They are mainly eating ZooMed Hatchling pellets, I also feed them some Omega One Turtle food sticks and Mazuri pellets. None of them have had any live food or krill so you won’t have any problems feeding them whatever you prefer. They have been raised in fresh water and all of them are showing good signs of growth already. In some cases they have already more than doubled their hatch weight.

Pricing
Unfortunately I’m already sold out of many of the subspecies. I have several different Concentrics available at a range of prices.

Concentrics:
Concentrics with extra scutes $75
Concentrics $85
Lighter Concentrics $100
Concentrics temperature sexed and guaranteed to be female are $125
There are individual photo albums for each category of Concentrics.

Ornate Macrospilotas $400 to $600: Currently sold out.

Best of the best Concentrics $125 SOLD OUT
Chesapeake “Blue Concentrics” Starting at $95 SOLD OUT
Northerns: $35 SOLD OUT
Centratas: $45 SOLD OUT
Pileatas: $100 SOLD OUT
Normal Texans: $100 SOLD OUT
Super Texans Starting at $150 SOLD OUT

Tequesta (East Coast Florida): NONE PRODUCED THIS YEAR

Pictures:
I have individual pictures of each and every turtle on my Photobucket page. If your using a smart phone click on the My Albums Button. This will show you all of the albums I have turtles available in.
Here is a link, Once you click on the photo you will see a title and a number under the turtle. Example: “Concentric 1”. The number is the ID number for the turtle.

http://s1309.photobucket.com/user/di...rapin/library/

Ordering:
Once you have looked through the pictures on my Photobucket account please send me an e-mail and include the subspecies(s) you would like and the number ID for your turtle. If at all possible please select a couple of back-up turtles in case the one(s) you are interested in have recently been sold. I will update the Photobucket page once a day with the turtles that have been sold.

I can only hold a turtle for 24 hours pending payment.

All turtles sold under 4 inches are for Educational, Scientific or Export purposes only.

Please know your local laws. I will not knowingly violate any state laws. I DO NOT SHIP TO MASSACHUSETTS, NEW YORK and TEXAS, AS THESE STATES BAN THE POSSESSION OF DIAMONDBACK TERRAPINS.

If you are in the Los Angeles we can arrange a local pick-up in the northern part of Los Angeles.

Discount:
Orders of three turtles or more receive a 10% off of the cost of the turtles.
Wholesale pricing also available.
Because of the very limited numbers available this year Ornates, Super Texans, Texans, and Pileatas are not eligible for the discount.

Shipping:
I ship with Priority Overnight 10:30am delivery via UPS. Shipping cost is $35 for inside California and $45 for outside. Due to family and work schedules I only shipping on Mondays and Tuesdays.

Sorry I only ship within the US.

Payment:
I except payments through Paypal and USPS Money Orders.

Guarantee:
I guarantee live delivery along with a five day warranty. In the very rare event that your turtle becomes ill you must contact me within 12 hours.
It is very important to the health of the turtles that they are kept at 85F for the first two months. Providing plastic plants for them to hide in will help them feel secure and reduce their stress level. Also diamondback terrapins are very sensitive to water quality they require much cleaner water than most other species of turtles.
Very clean warm water, a reduced stress hiding area and a dry basking area with UVB/UVA lighting are all a must to ensure your hatchling the best start possible at a long life.

Please don’t hesitate to email me if you have any questions.

Thanks Again,
Jonathan Helms
diamondbackterrapins@yahoo.com
http://www.diamondbackterrapin.com
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!