Bad Guy Bad Guy Danielle Susan Ruger - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-20-2014, 03:20 PM   #31
Mistyck
Quote:
Originally Posted by bwt501 View Post
How is this a relevant BOI subject?
Apparently the website owner thought it was relevant, considering that he posted on this thread before you had to interject with your statement asking how it's relevant...

Quote:
Thank you Rich. Someone needs to remind David that Kutsher's is long since closed and his witty Yiddish zingers have fallen on deaf ears.
And apparently you think you're above anyone else on here...(especially with this statement...

You're not. And this is relevant to the BOI, whether you think it is or not.

Old 07-20-2014, 03:50 PM   #32
Shadera
It's obvious that it isn't about what's relevant or not, it's about deep-seated personal grudges and the lack of ability to let things go.

Not everyone's heard the story of the tortoise, and there's no way to guarantee they'd never be customers. Aside from the potential customer research factor, the BOI is also one of those things that will pop up in employer searches, etc. The reach of this forum goes far beyond buying and selling reptiles. People have a right to know what sort of person Ms. Ruger is, no matter who started the thread.

Old 07-20-2014, 05:26 PM   #33
bwt501
As I expected I have found myself at the wrath of the Fauna Karma Clique

Old 07-20-2014, 05:29 PM   #34
tkevan
Quote:
Easy to correct. Don't post where you have no constructive comment.

Old 07-20-2014, 06:07 PM   #35
Mistyck
Quote:
So because you don't like the answers you're given, you're going to assume that everyone is in a "clique"? How mature of you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkevan View Post
Easy to correct. Don't post where you have no constructive comment.

Old 07-20-2014, 06:27 PM   #36
bwt501
Do you not see the irony in your post?

Old 07-20-2014, 06:47 PM   #37
NIGRO51
For someone saying that they are being attacked you aren't doing anything to help yourself out. The thread is needed, the people should be caned and you seem to be looking for an argument. No more need to clutter this thread with back and forth its getting off topic.

Old 07-20-2014, 06:50 PM   #38
tkevan
Quote:
Do you not see the irony in your post?

Quote:
con·struc·tive
adjective \kən-ˈstrək-tiv\

: helping to develop or improve something : helpful to someone instead of upsetting and negative
I was giving you input on how to improve your issue with others here. That's a "Contructive" post. Your inability to comprehend it as such notwithstanding.

Old 07-20-2014, 07:07 PM   #39
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
I absolutely would not sell this person any kind of critter whatsoever. A totally pathetic, useless waste of a human being. I hope she gets jail time and I hope this story follows her for the rest of her life.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=484883
Thank you for including the other perpetrator as well on the additional BOI thread: http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=485285

I am hoping for serious consequences for the two involved in the torture and killing.
I am hoping that readers are not derailed here, from what is really important.

Old 07-20-2014, 09:00 PM   #40
JColt
Probably best not to feed the troll no matter how pitiful the creature appears to be.

That said, Whether or not this is an appropriate post for BOI, that is for the mods to decide.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!