What would this one be called? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 02-19-2006, 11:17 PM   #1
The Reptile House
What would this one be called?

This little baby came into our rescue a couple of weeks ago and is doing just great! It will be available for adoption in just a few more weeks. I would like to know what type this one would be called as to label it correctly. I got out of leos a while ago and am simply out of the loop as far as all the different morphs out there. Any help would be appriciated, Thanks in advance, Shanell.

It is a very pale yellow with white markings and very litle black speckling.
Attached Images

Old 02-19-2006, 11:36 PM   #2
montezuma
Looks to me that it may be a hypo tang with severe vitamin deficiency... once it gets healthy the color will improve. Its more than likely going to take more than just a few weeks.

Old 02-19-2006, 11:44 PM   #3
The Reptile House
That was just a guestamate, it does have a ways to go and we are awaire of that

We are very glad to see such an improvement from what it came into us as. The other one turned in we are keeping our fingers crossed that he makes it but he has proven thus far to be a fighter.

Thanks for the reply it is very appriciated! Thanks Shanell.

Old 02-20-2006, 11:27 AM   #4
geckogrl6
also looks like a jungle to me. last few tail bands are broken, and obviously the body pattern is aberrant

Old 02-20-2006, 02:48 PM   #5
Golden Gate Geckos
It almost looks like an 'old-school' Ghost morph to me.

Old 02-20-2006, 03:15 PM   #6
The Reptile House
Thanks for all the comments, it definatly is an odd looker. It has 3 black dots in a row along each side and then 2 circular spots of dots down by the tail on the body side and then the head is spotted. It is an odd pale yellow no orange coloration at all. It was purchased at a pet store, the owner liked the partial stripe down the back. Thanks Shanell.

Old 02-20-2006, 10:10 PM   #7
Ian S.
I would also say it sort of looks like one of those hypo co-doms.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!