western hognose at tampa repticon - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Hognose Snakes Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 03-15-2011, 04:15 PM   #1
LEORA22
western hognose at tampa repticon

does anybody know if there are any western hognose breeders/business going to be at repticon in tampa march26-27 i just want to do some research and make sure im buying from a good breeder and check out there integrity ....i know there probably all really nice people but i would like to check out some websites and prices.... thanks in advance

Old 03-15-2011, 10:39 PM   #2
scaledverts
I used to live in Tampa and would vend the local shows fairly often.

Look into Lindsay Pike http://www.urotopia.com/. He is usually there and is a good guy.

I think I have also seen Jenea Wood of Guardian Reptiles attend the Tampa shows before.

Old 03-16-2011, 11:21 AM   #3
LEORA22
thank you scaledverts i will

Old 03-20-2011, 09:26 AM   #4
charleshanklin
I don't think I will be going to this one. I have just too much going on right now. Did you try the red roof inn show yesterday?

Old 03-20-2011, 05:09 PM   #5
snakechaarmer
The only person I see at the shows with hogs is usually Jenea Wood of Guardian Reptiles.

Also Ben Siegel sometimes has them but who knows where those came from.

If Charlie would get off his bum and come to a show you could buy some from him

Old 03-21-2011, 08:31 PM   #6
LEORA22
guardian reptiles looks good on there website there prices dont seem to high and the snakes all looked real healthy.... liked the bible verse on the website one of my favs ....so i will probably be get one from her if i see one i like it will be my first hognose so wish me luck and if yall have any caresheets/book titles/websites/anything that has some good info on them let me know

Peace-Leora

Old 03-21-2011, 08:34 PM   #7
LEORA22
oops forgot to answer your Q. charleshanklin nope never heard of a red roof inn show going on ...

Old 03-22-2011, 05:22 PM   #8
annmikeal
The only one I know if Guardian too Her and Steve are really nice people and her animals are very well taken care of... Hope you find what your looking for

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!