Bad Guy Cajun Reptiles - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-18-2017, 07:31 PM   #1
Laturtleman
Cajun Reptiles

SCAM. Stay Away. I'm here in LA. They don't exist. Using a stolen stock photo from tortoisetrust.org for their loggerhead musk and razorback musk turtle salesStay away or you'll get burned

Old 06-18-2017, 08:25 PM   #2
Chris Kennard
Really? That's all youI have? Howsabout elaborating?

Old 06-18-2017, 08:46 PM   #3
Chris Kennard
Okay. So you have a friend that guided you here. Said person didn't prepare you. I wonder why. Please post any correspondence regarding your deal, but more importantly, who directed you to this site.

Old 06-18-2017, 08:51 PM   #4
Laturtleman
I checked with my contacts here in LA. They don't exist. They post from New Orleans, have a Baton Rouge phone number, and Live somewhere out by Lafayette. They won't post prices and the few people I know that actually met them said they're Meth heads. I know just about everyone down here. So posting the same stolen stock pic for both turtles with no price seems fine to you? Also they keep changing email addresses, phone number 225-305-9043 is disconnected, and the girl goes by the name Amy Jenkins down here. Look at all their scam posts or previous BOI. Or just give them your money and see!!! How's that?

Old 06-18-2017, 08:56 PM   #5
Laturtleman
Also the member that asked for a price, I know personally and he asked knowing they wouldn't give one. I'm trying to help prevent people from getting burned before they do, not after. I'm the good guy here. Your welcome everyone!

Old 06-18-2017, 09:34 PM   #6
bcr229
You need to post proof, such as screen shots of their ads with the stolen photos.

Also what's the link to their previous BOI?

Old 06-18-2017, 09:50 PM   #7
Laturtleman
Ok here's the stolen pic w their add. Here's a link to the guys BOI.
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ad.php?t=55692
Why not ask them for pics of their 1000 razorback musks since they only sell in bulk.
You will need to purchase at least 5k worth to get a response from them though but no pics

Other emails
Cajunreptiles@gmail.com
Cajunreptiles1@gmail.com
Cajunreptiles@yahoo.com
Cajunreptiles1@aol.com
Attached Images

Old 06-18-2017, 10:03 PM   #8
Laturtleman
2 employees but only sell in bulk. Lol. I can tell you their response already. Crickets!

Old 06-18-2017, 10:20 PM   #9
bcr229
I found their Linked-In page with associated phone number 225-305-6429. Have you tried that number? Also a reverse lookup search on it tracks back to a "Jasmine Folanski" in Baton Rouge.
Attached Images

Old 06-18-2017, 10:53 PM   #10
Laturtleman
So they're either Jasmine or Amy or Tim in either Baton Rouge, New Orleans, or Lafayette selling only bulk healthy loggerhead musks using a stolen picture, multiple names, addresses, phone numbers, and email addresses all with no price that's a turtle exporter, that can not export turtles out of the US. Got it. Sounds Legit! I may just order 1000 now. I'm convinced. Lol

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!