Bad Guy Cajun Reptiles - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-18-2017, 10:56 PM   #11
Laturtleman
They also sell "green lizards, green snakes, and green frogs". You can't make this stuff up. Lol

Old 06-19-2017, 12:22 PM   #12
Snake-Queen
With the added screenshots, it does appear to be a scammer.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

Old 06-19-2017, 04:05 PM   #13
Serafim
345 32nd St, New Orleans, LA 70124
UNLOCK ADDRESS
LA
NEW ORLEANS
32ND ST
New Orleans, LA 70124
345 32nd St
UNLOCK ADDRESS
Property Details
COUNTY
Orleans
Property Owners
Current Residents
PERSON
S**** Jenkins
New Orleans, LA 70124
RELATIVES
R**** Jenkins
R**** Jenkins
L**** Jenkins
A**** Jenkins
S**** Jenkins

Not saying they are not trying to scam but there are Several Jenkins at the address provided

Old 07-19-2017, 08:18 PM   #14
Cajun reptiles
In respones to laturtleman's allegations of my company

First I must say I usually do not respond to such childish things as this however I must respond to this due to the extent of your constant slandering messages to my posts about my company.
As you can see since you're so into what I post and my company's "scammish" ways, I have not been on this site for a while (just till a couple weeks ago) so I do apologize for not updating my profile for you!

I'm going to try to clear up all of your comments and if I forget one or overlooked one due to all of the made up things you have said or this he said she said stuff; I truly apologize but I would hope that you would remind me of those that I missed and I will surely clear those up as well.
--As far as the amount of employees:
**Yes. We have two employees which is me and my husband.
--For the "I heard they were both meth heads" comment...
** you shouldn't post things that you don't know, unless your absolutely positive that the statement is true.
--As far as us being SCAMMERS:
**We are ABSOLUTELY NOT SCAMMERS!
If you were to know the amount of exports we have done or the quantity of which each export contained... Then you would say something totally different. (Since you have such good friends all over this great state of Louisiana that is informing you of all these slandering statements about my company and about us personally, then you should go back to those same people and require them to tell you about the above quantities and exportations we've done just this past weekend year! Please do so and get back with me ASAP!!
--And last but not least I would like to comment on the non updating of my email phone number or address.
** as stated before I have not been on here up until a couple of weeks ago for a while (hence is to why I have not seen this post along with many other posts you have made) except to check messages as far as that ~~I'm truly sorry not just to you but to everyone on here, that I did not update my profile on here.. however that is why when I've been posting my recent posts I've been adding on the bottom of my posts: my UPDATED email, my UPDATED phone number and a LinkedIn link you can go to for extra info if needed of my company.
I would greatly appreciate if you would stop replying to my posts with your slandering comments and your not so sure of statements of us personally. If you see to where I forgot something to answer that you stated about my company please feel free to tell me and I will be so happy to clarify those as well!!

Have a Great Day!

Amy
Owner
Cajun Reptiles

For those of did receive my updated profile

Amy Jenkins
Owner of Cajun Reptiles
Email: cajunrep@gmail.com
Phone #: 337-459-1651
LinkedIn link:
https://www.linkedin.com/in/cajun-re...chery-07b28678

***And we have relocated our business to the Ville Platte, La area.

Old 07-19-2017, 08:54 PM   #15
Cajun reptiles
In respones to laturtleman's allegations of my company

First I must say I usually do not respond to such childish things as this however I must respond to this due to the extent of your constant slandering messages to my posts about my company.
As you can see since you're so into what I post and my company's "scammish" ways, I have not been on this site for a while (just till a couple weeks ago) so I do apologize for not updating my profile for you!

I'm going to try to clear up all of your comments and if I forget one or overlooked one due to all of the made up things you have said or this he said she said stuff; I truly apologize but I would hope that you would remind me of those that I missed and I will surely clear those up as well.
--As far as the amount of employees:
**Yes. We have two employees which is me and my husband.
--For the "I heard they were both meth heads" comment...
** you shouldn't post things that you don't know, unless your absolutely positive that the statement is true.
--As far as us being SCAMMERS:
**We are ABSOLUTELY NOT SCAMMERS!
If you were to know the amount of exports we have done or the quantity of which each export contained... Then you would say something totally different. (Since you have such good friends all over this great state of Louisiana that is informing you of all these slandering statements about my company and about us personally, then you should go back to those same people and require them to tell you about the above quantities and exportations we've done just this past weekend year! Please do so and get back with me ASAP!!
--And last but not least I would like to comment on the non updating of my email phone number or address.
** as stated before I have not been on here up until a couple of weeks ago for a while (hence is to why I have not seen this post along with many other posts you have made) except to check messages as far as that ~~I'm truly sorry not just to you but to everyone on here, that I did not update my profile on here.. however that is why when I've been posting my recent posts I've been adding on the bottom of my posts: my UPDATED email, my UPDATED phone number and a LinkedIn link you can go to for extra info if needed of my company.
I would greatly appreciate if you would stop replying to my posts with your slandering comments and your not so sure of statements of us personally. If you see to where I forgot something to answer that you stated about my company please feel free to tell me and I will be so happy to clarify those as well!!

Have a Great Day!

Amy
Owner
Cajun Reptiles

For those of did receive my updated profile

Amy Jenkins
Owner of Cajun Reptiles
Email: cajunrep@gmail.com
Phone #: 337-459-1651
LinkedIn link:
https://www.linkedin.com/in/cajun-re...chery-07b28678

***And we have relocated our business to the Ville Platte, La area.

Old 07-19-2017, 08:57 PM   #16
Cajun reptiles
Yes we do sell :
Green Anoles
Green tree frogs
Ribbon Snakes
Green snakes
And Millipedes

Old 07-19-2017, 09:41 PM   #17
bobtard
are the millipedes green?

Old 07-19-2017, 09:55 PM   #18
Cajun reptiles
I said I do not respond to childish games.
Thanks for your time!
And humor

Old 07-19-2017, 10:07 PM   #19
Apokolips
Care to explain about the photos that were stolen as well?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 07-19-2017, 11:35 PM   #20
Cajun reptiles
Sure not a problem. I had received a phone caall from a farmer as to selling his loggerheads. After I had posted my first post with no pictures I was receiving emails refferencing Razorbacks or commons. So to help clarify this misunderstanding I decided to repost it again with a picture so there wouldn't be anymore confusion. I didnt have anyloggerheads on hand to take a picture of due to the fact I wad on the road with my family. I did not mean for the post to be taken as "oh look at the stolen pic!" but more of people reading the post for what it said. The pic was more for clarification.
Hope this helps to clear things up!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!