Bad Guy Alec taylor - AT import/export from guyana Don't Make a Deal with Him!!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-23-2017, 08:42 PM   #1
Allegross
Alec taylor - AT import/export from guyana Don't Make a Deal with Him!!!

Hello,
The first contact to Alec taylor from guyana for some reptiles was last winter.

As i check his website and Facebook and Google search, i think he was reliable, so i order some reptiles include CITES species.

Everything was going well, and i sent the first payment on this February.
But after i sent the payment, he replied my email slower and slower,
and when i complained to him cause of CITES Permit, he just keep saying have to wait Guyana gov's act and just wait for a weeks.

But he said before, it takes only a week.

So i wait for him almost 2 months, so i said to him if he need more time for CITES permit, send me the non-CITES species first.

But he said it's cause of Guyana wild life department didn't open the for export, any animals can't export right now. And also, he already complain to the gov, so he will wait for some weeks and if it doesn't work, take action to the gov.

So one more month passed, i was totally give up with this order, i can't delay anymore and because of him, i lost many customers. So i said i want refund or give me some options.

and that's when he start to just watch the message and didn't give me a any reply. It's been 2 weeks.

I check the news about Guyana wild life dept's mass up so maybe it's true, but he makes me lost almost 4 month and my customers, have any solution or options for it, and now ignore my message and didn't refund my payment.

I don't care that Alec Taylor is Scam or Dealer, but i'm sure he is the one that shouldn't make a deal with it.