Good Guy Carolina Classic Dragons LLC - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-08-2009, 12:36 PM   #1
pgwdragons
Thumbs up Carolina Classic Dragons LLC

I highly recommend talking and dealing w/ David @ Carolina Classic Dragons. I got the chance to meet him at the Columbia, SC repticon and really enjoyed our conversation. I also purchased an 11 month old Translucent Male from him, which is doing wonderful, and will be a great addition to my projects! So, once again, I highly recommend atleast checking out his stuff...all the young ones he had up at the show looked fantastic and he is also a great guy to talk to!! Thanks David!

Old 11-08-2009, 01:53 PM   #2
spyder79
Yeah David is a great breeder and has wonderful customer service. He is a grade A dragon breeder to be certain.

Old 03-01-2010, 09:10 AM   #3
sarabellum
I've bought four dragons in the past year from David and they are all awesome! They eat anything you put in front of them and they are growing super fast. He has an awesome set up going at his house and all of his dragons are extremely healthy and well cared for, not to mention some of the best looking dragons around. I will definitely continue to buy from him. He has good advice for beginning breeders.

Old 03-24-2010, 09:40 PM   #4
CarolinaClassicDragons
Thank you all for the very nice comments! I just learned from a friend that there was a second BOI thread going on here for Carolina Classic Dragons. I had no idea that Eric started it back in Nov. of last year. We are all passionate about our dragons and can learn so much from one another. Its nice that we have this forum to do just that.

Again, thank you!

Old 04-01-2010, 07:19 PM   #5
WineGirl
I just got a dragon from David and she beautiful! I highly recommend him and his great dragons. Thank you!
Jaymi

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!