Jeff Hartwig Good Guy - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-30-2004, 10:59 AM   #1
kenster
Jeff Hartwig Good Guy

I just got a few snakes in from Jeff and let me say they are awesome! So I wanted to give praise where praise was due. Now if only I could find the URL to his site so I could pass that along as well...

Thanks again Jeff!

Old 04-30-2004, 11:09 AM   #2
MPenn
Great guy

I did a trade deal with Jeff at a show last July. I am still very pleased with the animals and hope to do more business with him in the future.

I hope this link works

http://www.jeffhartwig.com/Reptiles%20Main.htm

Old 04-30-2004, 11:18 AM   #3
dself40
I have also done buisness with Jeff

and he lives just across town from me. I have gottin many animals from Jeff. I guess all together I have gottin around 12 critters from Jeff. Jeff is one of the GOOD guys out there he takes great pride in his animals!!. I have been over there many times and he has an awesome collection and takes great care of them.

Old 04-30-2004, 12:30 PM   #4
Chance
Hey John. Great to see other Arkansas herpers, we aren't all that numerous. Though I haven't yet done any business with Jeff, I've spoken to him at a couple of shows (Little Rock and Dallas) and seen his animals at both and they are always top notch. I certainly would never hesitate to buy anything from him and don't think you'd ever have a problem if you did.

Old 10-11-2005, 12:43 AM   #5
Robert11
I have had quite a few dealings with Jeff over the years, been to his place. Never had a problem, everything is always as expected. The chances of getting burned by him are an absolute zero. He has been doing this for a while, and has a good group of well kept animals. Only problem I have run into with him is I cannot seem to trade him out of his Viper..... (Dodge)

Robert Harmon

Old 10-11-2005, 07:31 AM   #6
tommyparks
Talking

I just picked up a trio of olive pythons from Jeff at the Tinley show last weekend. They are awesome animals and he is one of the only ones successfully breeding them right now. He even held them for me for a few months knowing that I was going to pick them up at the show. Jeff is a stand up guy and definately takes pride in his animals.
Thanks alot Jeff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tom Stokes

Old 10-11-2005, 01:19 PM   #7
Lynn
I have never got anything from Jeff but I have done several shows with him..His stock is awesome and you could not find a nicer person to talk to..He really knows his stuff.

Old 10-11-2005, 01:27 PM   #8
kare
Jeff Hartwig

My best friend has 2 of Jeff's olive pythons - they are fantastic. I never knew they were so cool. This past weekend at Tinley Park NARBC, he purchased 2 carpet pythons from Jeff.....I held one and it was perfectly calm! no biting! even once it got home to a nice warm set-up! anyone who knows baby carpets knows how bitey they are - Jeff "socializes" his critters, and it shows. Wonderful animals, wonderful service, wonderful person!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!