For Sale FINALLY hatched an Albino Spotted annulata! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Kingsnakes & Milksnakes

Notices

Old 09-18-2022, 02:10 PM   #1
kingpinreptiles
Exclamation FINALLY hatched an Albino Spotted annulata!

Back story:
In 2014 I bred my 2009 Freer Albino from Susan Hardy to a early 2000s Spotted produced from Bob Applegates line. Applegate always said Spotted was a recessive gene. I kept a few back, dwindled down to a pair by the time they were adults.
My 2014 double hets started breeding in 2017, but the eggs were laid in the open and dried up before I found them.

In 2018 I hatched some, the highlights being an Albino possible het spotted male and a Spotted possible het albino female - I kept those to breed later.

This year I bred the 2018 pair, no spotteds - 3 normals, 2 albinos, and a nice high black. Either the odd gods werent on my side, or my 2018 Albino male isnt het spotted.

ALL BUT 1 ALBINO ARE MALES.

High Black het albino 500 shipped
Albino 1000 shipped (pair for 1650 shipped)
Normal het albino "1 spot" 275 shipped
Theres also a normal patterned male for 250 shipped

1st pic is the female. Normal patterned male not pictured. So far all have eaten live pinkies except the high black one (go figure lol). Male albino has eaten ft pinkies already.

Clutch of 8 eggs from the 2014 double het pair produced the WORLD FIRST Albino Spotted ive been waiting for, along with an albino thats semi spotted, a super nice normal Spotted, and 5 possible double hets (but 1 died before shedding). Pics on my instagram and facebook.

The normal colored poss het albino spotted group is available -
1.1 450 shipped
1.2 550 shipped
1.3 650 shipped

Great project to be in.

Pictured in this ad -
The clutch with the albino spotted
High black het albino male
Albino poss het spotted male
Poss dbl het female

mikefedzen@yahoo.com

412-297-1028 call/text
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!