For Sale or trade Animal Plastics Enclosure - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Caging, Supplies & Services For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-21-2010, 05:29 PM   #1
lmartelli77
or trade Animal Plastics Enclosure

I am interested in selling or trading my custom size Animal Plastics enclosure for FEMALE ball morphs. It measures 48"L x 18 1/2"D x 23"H.....which is the same size as a 90 gallon aquarium. It will fit very nicely on any standard 75/90 gallon aquarium stand. As you can see in the pics, it is black in color and has sliding glass doors with a lock. It is in EXCELLENT condition and looks as it did on the day I bought it. It also comes with a strip light and a Reptile Basics 80 watt Radiant Heat Panel to keep ambient temperatures up. This ad is for ONE enclosure only. The stand and other enclosure pictured are not included.

Anyone who has ever owned an Animal Plastics enclosure knows that they are of the finest quality and they do a remarkable job of holding heat and humidity in. The only reason I am getting rid of it is because I am switching over to racks for my quickly growing collection.

I am looking for $250 cash or to trade for the following FEMALE ball morphs listed in order of preference: kingpin, lesser/butter, any other lesser/butter combo morph, mystic, VPI axanthic, or any morph that is also 100% het VPI axanthic. I would REALLY love a Pinstripe 100% Het VPI axanthic if anyone has one! I will also entertain offers for MALE piebalds. I will add cash to any offer that warrants it in order to make a fair deal we can both be happy with.

I would prefer to do a local trade since this is a bulky item and difficult to ship. That being said...I would gladly drive up to 100 miles from 08080 for the right deal. Please include pics, weights, and preferred prey with any trade offers.

Thanks for looking!!!
-Lou

Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 10-22-2010, 08:30 AM   #2
lmartelli77
BUMP!!!
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-24-2010, 12:26 AM   #3
lmartelli77
Let's hear some offers....this is a REALLY nice cage.
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-25-2010, 08:29 AM   #4
lmartelli77
BUMP!!!!!!
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-07-2010, 08:23 PM   #5
illbeyoursoldier
I am local and very interested! Are these still available? I was wondering if you would entertain an offer for a early 2010 Female Spider, and some cash to make up the difference? Please e-mail me at chelsealynn52688@hotmail.com. Thank you!!

Old 11-14-2010, 11:18 PM   #6
illbeyoursoldier
Never heard back from you... I sent you a PM... Still interested. Let me know if they are still available or not. Maybe we can work something out? Thanks!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread