Inquiry Matt Oakley / Next Generation Morphs - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-25-2018, 01:02 PM   #21
tcp2
Matthew Oakley

The refunds are all marked pending. I kept him informed as to what was going on with the payments. No response so I assumed he was okay with it. I paid for the snake in full. I contacted him repeatedly to see how much more money he needed for shipping, and I would have been fine with extra $ for a couple of months of care. No contact. I have lots of serious issues that I am dealing with also, but I keep my buyers in the loop if there is a problem with getting their animals shipped on time. I would still like to have the snake, but it looks like he is irritated that I wondered why I haven't heard from him. Odd that he would respond to this post after someone else contacted him, but I could get no response. Once again, BOI works. As much as I sometimes think people get piled on too much with negative feedback, the BOI has helped me get back really old debts of $500.00, $3,000 and now possibly my $1,200.00. The $500 and $3,000 debts were not even from my posting bad guy posts, but from my responding to posts from others about the people that owed me money. I appreciate the help in hopefully getting this resolved soon.

Old 03-25-2018, 03:36 PM   #22
savagecity
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcp2 View Post
The refunds are all marked pending. I kept him informed as to what was going on with the payments. No response so I assumed he was okay with it. I paid for the snake in full. I contacted him repeatedly to see how much more money he needed for shipping, and I would have been fine with extra $ for a couple of months of care. No contact. I have lots of serious issues that I am dealing with also, but I keep my buyers in the loop if there is a problem with getting their animals shipped on time. I would still like to have the snake, but it looks like he is irritated that I wondered why I haven't heard from him. Odd that he would respond to this post after someone else contacted him, but I could get no response. Once again, BOI works. As much as I sometimes think people get piled on too much with negative feedback, the BOI has helped me get back really old debts of $500.00, $3,000 and now possibly my $1,200.00. The $500 and $3,000 debts were not even from my posting bad guy posts, but from my responding to posts from others about the people that owed me money. I appreciate the help in hopefully getting this resolved soon.
Super black pastel het pied sounds badass to have in my collection! Hope everything works out for both party's hate to see any drama in the industry

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Old 03-25-2018, 03:50 PM   #23
tcp2
Matthew Oakley

John, thanks for getting in touch with him. It appears that you may have been the catalyst for him getting the paypal refund going. I would rather have the snake. She is one of the keys to making panda pieds.

Old 03-25-2018, 03:53 PM   #24
savagecity
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcp2 View Post
John, thanks for getting in touch with him. It appears that you may have been the catalyst for him getting the paypal refund going. I would rather have the snake. She is one of the keys to making panda pieds.
I hope whatever Matt is dealing with he gets under control he is an amazing breeder he's giving me a lot of advice and I wish him nothing but the best of luck shit gets rough sometimes in life and I'm sure he learned a little lesson from this I've learned lessons in my life through incidences and yes the panda pied is something I will be chasing soon I chased the dream Circle project and out of two clutches I got two females 10 eggs total took me around two-and-a-half 3 years obviously I bought my original stock from JKR reptiles I think the pandas will be so cool to hatch

Old 03-25-2018, 03:57 PM   #25
savagecity
Quote:
Originally Posted by savagecity View Post
I hope whatever Matt is dealing with he gets under control he is an amazing breeder he's giving me a lot of advice and I wish him nothing but the best of luck shit gets rough sometimes in life and I'm sure he learned a little lesson from this I've learned lessons in my life through incidences and yes the panda pied is something I will be chasing soon I chased the dream Circle project and out of two clutches I got two females 10 eggs total took me around two-and-a-half 3 years obviously I bought my original stock from JKR reptiles I think the pandas will be so cool to hatch

Dreamsicle **

Old 03-25-2018, 06:32 PM   #26
Amelanistic Orca
It’s a common joke in one group out there on Facebook about getting “JOAKLEY’d.”

Old 03-26-2018, 07:15 AM   #27
Black Adder
While I appreciate that Matt may well have a lot going on it is unthinkable that he was unaware of this situation himself.
If he is the super successful breeder/businessman he states he would be fully connected at all times by phone to all of his dealings
Sorry but that weak limp post does not fly at all.

I believe if Tom had NOT posted here he would never have had a chance of seeing his $1200 ever again.

No we do not know the details, why it was in parts, why by friends and family, what the original deal was, the timeline etc.

Not sure how relevant any of that is anymore.

I have personally done business with Tom and found him to be a man of his word.

Old 03-26-2018, 05:18 PM   #28
Stephenson8011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Adder View Post

I believe if Tom had NOT posted here he would never have had a chance of seeing his $1200 ever again.

Old 03-26-2018, 09:23 PM   #29
tcp2
Matthew Oakley

If the $1,200.00 hits my account on 3/28/2018 (according to the paypal statement), I will have gotten $4,700.00 back from three different transactions. Two of them were several years old and no amount of pressure was getting my money back. BOI really has worked for me. I often cringe at some of the things that are posted to BOI, but if everyone sticks to the facts and keeps their posts civil and professional, the BOI really does work.

Old 03-26-2018, 09:33 PM   #30
Black Adder
Exactly Tom
Be polite and professional in all dealings even when it appears to go south on you.
You never know what is around the corner.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!