Good Guy Stephen Roylance of SRCORNS - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-25-2015, 06:13 AM   #1
Dahliasmom2012
Stephen Roylance of SRCORNS

Just received the cutest little corn snake from him yesterday. He was awesome walking me through every step of the transaction and did I mention how cute my new baby is? So freaking cute. Perfect. Packaging was great too with an added heat pack to keep my new guy warm and safe on the trek from sunny Florida to snomageddon Massachusetts.

Old 02-25-2015, 07:35 PM   #2
SeamuSnake
Thumbs up Fantastic

Totally love Steve Roylance.
I too just received a gorgeous baby from him, a Lava Opal.
He's professional, polite, knowledgeable and keeps in constant contact.
The baby was packaged perfectly and arrived healthy and beautiful and with such a sweet temperament.
Steve Roylance of srcorns.com is wonderful- My co worker bought 2 babies from him last week, and I've already recommended him to 3 other possible buyers.
It pays to run your business with honesty, loyalty, excellent customer service and quality animals.
I would buy from him over and over, and before anyone else.
As you can see, his animals are perfect and amazing, you can't go wrong with him.

Old 02-26-2015, 12:58 AM   #3
DISCERN
Congrats on the new baby corn Haley!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!