Bad Guy jenkim2485 BAD Lady - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-03-2010, 11:51 PM   #31
aleria
Right, I see him asking if it would be ok to ship out the next day, but not saying that it has to be. Would he have cancelled the sale if it couldn't go out the next day? If you still didn't have a shipping box then the answer to his question should have just been "no, I can ship as soon as the shipping box I ordered gets here" along with an estimated date as to when that would be.

Old 04-03-2010, 11:51 PM   #32
jenkim2485
Any thing else before I go to bed???

Old 04-03-2010, 11:52 PM   #33
jenkim2485
Think what you want to think im going to bed bye...

Old 04-04-2010, 12:03 AM   #34
SierraMarie
Jennifer,

Everybody who is purchasing a new animal is excited to get the animal and it will show in emails, they always want it ASAP. However you did the right thing by waiting for Monday and your reasonings were completely valid. I just don't understand why there were no emails on Monday stating that the weather still isn't good, I don't have the box and make later arrangements if you felt uncomfortable. You never stated any of this until things went wrong. You set the date for Monday and he had no problems with that.

I understand that you are getting out of breeding because you don't have the money to take care of them. I also understand that you don't want to "leave" fauna with a bad reputation. It isn't too late to make this right somehow. If you ever decide, when you have a little more cash, to get back into Beardies you will be glad you made this right. This is a thread going on in the BOI where a guy found somebody that had a bad deal ten years ago. It will catch up with you. I applaud you for coming to the thread and stating your side.

It has been said many times in these threads it isn't bad deals that breaks a person, it is they are dealt with. You coming here, even when you are taking a leave of absence, shows me you care. Talk to Brandon, he seems reasonable, and make some sort of agreement and stick to it.

Old 04-04-2010, 01:09 AM   #35
phrozen87
If something is ever fixed I will be sure to let everyone know. But i don't see any of that happening or it would of a month or so ago when i emailed you after i received the package. And like i said, I do take some of the blame for trying to rush things. I was excited because I just started to get into beardies at the time. I thought that it was a great opportunity to get something going so i went for it and ordered the dragon off of you.

Old 04-04-2010, 01:47 AM   #36
phrozen87
by the way, HAPPY EASTER everybody

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!