Inquiry William Wohlers? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-13-2014, 07:25 PM   #11
dustinNMpythons
William Wohlers
Add to contacts
5/30/13
[Keep this message at the top of your inbox]
To: Dustin B.
wohlerswi@yahoo.com

Do what? She is most definately what I say she is. What kind of red flags are there? This is the craziest thing I have heard. I dont know who Josh got his female from but the paperwork does say Gulf Coast. Maybe Josh was only referring to the line of vanillas that she comes from. Im going to try and get in touch with Josh on this matter but if I had anything to hide why would I have sent you a copy of the paperwork first and foremost?
Will

William Wohlers
Add to contacts
5/30/13
wohlerswi@yahoo.com

Also I have her held for you as you requested on a non refundable deposit. You can pay the balance as agreed or forfeit your deposit which is what we agreed upon. Now that you have buyers remorse/ cold feet doesnt mean I should lose out on my time of holding her. I wish you would have contacted me about this, and we can both talk to Josh rather than sending me a nasty email. Like I said before I have nothing to hide, and why would I have sent you copies of the paperwork? You can obviously tell its legit paperwork reguardless if GCR ever produced a vanilla lavender. Josh made an error on the year he signed on the paperwork and had to hand correct it (you can see it at the bottom) so wouldnt it be possible that he made an error on where he got the mom of this vanilla? Maybe the original female came from GCR and he produced the vanilla lavender from her? I dont know with out trying to contact Josh about it, which Im going to.

William Wohlers
Add to contacts
5/30/13
wohlerswi@yahoo.com

I would expect you to try and confirm details, but I would also expect you to talk to me about it as I would be in the same boat as you. Like I said I purchased her from Josh and this is the paperwork I got. I also know I loaned Josh my pied when his male wasnt wanting to breed, and have seen with my own eyes the vanilla lavender mother. I dont know why Josh would lie about anything. I have done a lot of business with him, and everything has always been what it was sold to me as. This is a holdback from the clutch (a clutch we split in 2009 because of my breeder loan) and I know for sure what clutch she came from. The only thing I didnt witness was if the clutch infact came from the vanilla lavender because I wasnt there when she laid. Ill be tracking Josh down about all this mess, and Ill be getting back in touch with you. Of coarse I want to figure this out as much as you do.
Will

wohlerswi@yahoo.com

She is being sold as a female vanilla (which you can obviously tell she is) double het for pied and lavender. She is being sold as produced by Josh Wolfe which she was. She has nothing to do with GCR except to establish her line on her paperwork from Josh. She is 100% being honestly represented, with everything she was sold to me as. You cannot say she is being sold as something she isnt, as my friend you have no idea. You are going by one red flag that you raised. Which I do understand your concern but that doesnt mean I am not honestly representing her as she was sold to me.
Will