Inquiry STEVEN MILLER? JAMES COZZA? - Page 14 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-12-2012, 08:24 PM   #131
Susan S.
and Steven what about MY PICTURES .........

MY PICTURES that you used to try to lure people to trade with you????? Is that okay to use SOMEONE ELSES ANIMAL PICS TO SAY THEY ARE YOURS???

Pathological Liar = someone who does not even know when they are lying,
what they lie about becomes reality to them.

Steve.....THAT IS YOU...you have a problem for which you need professional help.

Old 01-13-2012, 12:29 AM   #132
bpman850
For Susan you have no right to call me a scammer or a Liar, Every deal you and I done have went good. You are the one that changes your prices on stuff from left to right...

And for Kyshawn I like how you go from calling me a personal friend to a bossiness friend.

And this Fauna forum is a joke it seems like bunch of people who has nothing to better with there life's then bush on people they dont even know. So for everybody get off my nuts and let me and Mr Jeff handle this if he wants he take me to court .. That's the last you bee hearing from me I dont care what the public thinks I know I sent the money.

Old 01-13-2012, 12:35 AM   #133
bpman850
This goes out to Kyshawn , You told every body that you have seen my snake. You have never seen my snake and my snake does way 265grams i took a pic to show me weighing it. Sorry dog.

Old 01-13-2012, 12:42 AM   #134
lavy&purple retics
Ive seen your snake in tons of pics u sent to my phone ....including your constant talk about how it weighted 96 grams.....come on dude just go to bed......u makin your self look even more suspicious...good bye.....

Old 01-13-2012, 12:43 AM   #135
bobtard
Quote:
Originally Posted by bpman850 View Post
For Susan you have no right to call me a scammer or a Liar, Every deal you and I done have went good. You are the one that changes your prices on stuff from left to right...

And for Kyshawn I like how you go from calling me a personal friend to a bossiness friend.

And this Fauna forum is a joke it seems like bunch of people who has nothing to better with there life's then bush on people they dont even know. So for everybody get off my nuts and let me and Mr Jeff handle this if he wants he take me to court .. That's the last you bee hearing from me I dont care what the public thinks I know I sent the money.
Even if (IF!) you sent money, it deserves to be lost. Sending cash through the mail is a simply idiotic decision.

Old 01-13-2012, 12:48 AM   #136
bpman850
I know i never Send cash in the mail again Well kyshawn You seen the pic and the number we will let the scale do the talking and like i said your a back stabber. You said i was your personally friend then going to a business friend. Pick one your just trying to cover your ass. But hate to tell you this dog does hunt. And You are lying to people. Saying I was a personally friend to a business.

Old 01-13-2012, 12:52 AM   #137
bpman850
Here the pic

Here is the pic of the scale 265 grams
Attached Images

Old 01-13-2012, 01:00 AM   #138
bobtard
Quote:
I know i never Send cash in the mail again Well kyshawn You seen the pic and the number we will let the scale do the talking and like i said your a back stabber. You said i was your personally friend then going to a business friend. Pick one your just trying to cover your ass. But hate to tell you this dog does hunt. And You are lying to people. Saying I was a personally friend to a business.
Are you acknowledging that he didn't recieve the money?

It doesn't matter that you SENT it, you could send a million dollars, doesn't mater.

What matters is that he GETS it.

If you send it, and it's stolen, you still owe him money.

Old 01-13-2012, 01:03 AM   #139
bpman850
No I said i will never send cash deals in the mail.. I only do check or money order This thread needs to be closed. Thank you and good bye to all and god bless I am DONE.

Old 01-13-2012, 01:38 AM   #140
RobNJ
Quote:
She can price however she likes. I'm sure deals between you and Susan have gone well because you actually got what you paid for.

Quote:
Quote:
like i said your a back stabber. You said i was your personally friend then going to a business friend. Pick one your just trying to cover your ass. But hate to tell you this dog does hunt. And You are lying to people. Saying I was a personally friend to a business.
Feelings hurt?

And as Rick just pointed out, it doesn't matter that you sent money-which seems highly doubtful. The payment was never received, so you are still responsible to make that payment.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
bpman850, dan jobes, danhoover23@gmail.com, rider91923, steven miller