PACMAN COLORS AND MORPHS - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - General Discussion Forums > Amphibian Discussion Forum

Notices

Amphibian Discussion Forum General talk about amphibians of any type.

Old 02-03-2011, 07:16 PM   #1
mattsreptiles
PACMAN COLORS AND MORPHS

Group of my pacmans and possible new morphs and some unseen adult morphs

1st samurai blue pacman adult female compaired to a normal
2nd my 2 high red albinos?(new color?) compaired with normal albino
3rd my reduced pattern normal or new color(compaired with normal)
4th Adult group picture 6 females 3 boys
Attached Images

Old 02-08-2011, 07:01 PM   #2
scaledverts
Wow, those high reds are VERY cool looking.

Old 02-08-2011, 09:07 PM   #3
mattsreptiles
Thanks. I'm going to try breeding them next year and see if its just a variation of the albino or a new morph

Old 02-10-2011, 10:39 PM   #4
phoenix-cry
Fatties!!

Old 02-10-2011, 10:48 PM   #5
mattsreptiles
ya they are good size. I just pulled them out of hibernation. They all eat adult mice. Looking forward to breeding season.

Old 02-11-2011, 08:58 PM   #6
Revolution1221
that high red albino is amazing! here is a picture of my high red normal. hes beautiful thinking about breeding one day and trying to get into some morphs but i only have him and 3 juvies here is a picture of all 4

Old 02-11-2011, 09:49 PM   #7
mattsreptiles
Thats pretty sweet. Almost looks like a ornate. I am getting some blues and Reds imported in april. Hopefully

Old 02-11-2011, 09:51 PM   #8
mattsreptiles
HOPEFULLY i can breed these adults and get some blues and other colors out of them. They are at almost too high of a price for anyone to buy them. Looking forward to seeing what yours produces.

Old 02-11-2011, 09:52 PM   #9
mattsreptiles
I feed 3 crickets everyother day and 1 pinkie mouse a week to the young/juvies. It seems to give them a pretty good growth rate. What do you feed?

Old 02-12-2011, 10:44 PM   #10
Revolution1221
yeah those high red albinos are awesome id love to see the red i have crossed with an albino or something i still have some research to do about breeding them. but see it could be an ornate because i have no idea how to tell the difference between those and the cornwelli is it? i typically feed dusted crickets 3 times a week and mice once every month. i was told by someone that feeding mice more than that can be hard on the digestive tract but i have no idea. im thinking about switching them to roatches tho. lol i actually had someone tell me that my pacmans all had MBD and you could clearly see by how small there back legs are.....? i have no idea how to comment to that because they obviously have never seen a pacman before and there scrony little back legs.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!