Bad Guy Rhonda Alsa aka red.dragon.frog Terrible person Never do buisness with this person - Page 14 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-20-2012, 05:12 PM   #131
JeromyD
Sorry for any kind of hostile comments its just very upsetting she got what i promised and im sitting here with a empty box. its just really hard for me to deal with. i can more than afford to buy the monsoon system like i said way earlier its means more to me to pay more money than any of this is worth to make it right.

Old 04-20-2012, 05:14 PM   #132
JeromyD
im willing to give my number out to anyone that would like to give me some advice on what to do now. the way i look at it is i want my geckos back or i want my monsoon system. i have no want or need for a second system i need one system for my caiman and i did not receive it.

Old 04-20-2012, 05:22 PM   #133
JeromyD
Would like to show the tape job ob this it has only been re taped once on top the bottom tape is clear which is where i opened o i wouldn't ruin the label just in case.

Old 04-20-2012, 05:23 PM   #134
JeromyD
if there are any issues i can get a personal reference on a local dealer her in pinellas county that is big in the trade shows that any of you can talk to.

Old 04-20-2012, 05:32 PM   #135
JeromyD
im willing to go out on a limb here and say anyone can look at the box it was shipped in and say that just the box and packing material weighs a pound.

Old 04-20-2012, 05:41 PM   #136
Regius_ca
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willow View Post
Rhonda! Focus!!!

YOU and ONLY YOU need to PROVE that there was a 5lb device inside the box.

Jeromy can PROVE the box weighed 1 pound....now you need to PROVE otherwise.

nothing else matters!!
+1 ....heck... x 100000000000000 is more like it

Old 04-20-2012, 05:49 PM   #137
JeromyD
If you prove it weighted more than a pound then i retract all my statements. But you have to show proof official proof. but i know you will not be able to cause it never had 5lbs in it.

Old 04-20-2012, 05:50 PM   #138
Willow
I'm still waiting for someone else who has used USPS to confirm that they WILL charge you a second time due to a weigh issue.

I have not heard of this myself, and I KNOW this is not normal practice with FedEx.
You get charged ONCE, and that charge is based off THEIR logged weight of your package.

So I am still left to believe that if Rhonda has been charged for a 1 pound box, then she shipped off a 1 pound box.

Old 04-20-2012, 05:51 PM   #139
red.dragon.frog
I have contacted USPS -Barbra- and Consumer Affairs -Ida- I have been told there was no damage to the box no tears or opened box to indicate that the monsoon was not inside. I was told that during shipments Express packages are watched very closely. Nothing happened to it during shipping. I was told by Penny at Northside USPS that the box was not opened in the USPS by JeromyD. Ida called the Northside location and spoke to Penny. Penny confirmed with her that Jeromy Dana took the package and walked right out the door and did not open it as he stated.
They have no notes on the package and the weight charge is still showing 1 pound. Ida at consumer affairs told me that it can take 7 to 10 days for additional charges to show up reflecting an overage in weight cost. Insurance was purchased for the shipment to cover up to 150$ if lost or damaged. That is not the case so no claim can be filed on my end.
If you want to pursue this Jeromy Dana you can contact the USPS and see if you are able to open a claim. The monsoon was shipped and I know that you are not being truthful about the contents of the package. I will update when an overage is billed to me.
My son has said the geckos arrived okay and he made a video of the box opening. It is 1.1 and not 0.2. I have not seen the video yet and do not know how the packaging was. If anyone wants to see the video and someone can tell me how to post it to this thread I can later tonight.

Old 04-20-2012, 05:56 PM   #140
JeromyD
IT is not 1.1 that is a false statement. there are no pores on ither of those fat tails or lumps behind the vent other than one single lump thanks for that misleading info again. Second im willing to pay for shipping send them back please i dont mind. also i DID open that box there end of story. and i cant imagine you have spoken to any one there in the past 54 mins due to they close at 5 on the dot no matter what. Look you have yet to prove that this package weight was more than a pound i feel your absolutely Lying about this. Also im gonna go ahead and call this moment for a claim thanks.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!