Bad Guy Ashley Anasagasti (Caspillo) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-03-2015, 10:24 AM   #1
TxHerps
Thumbs down Ashley Anasagasti (Caspillo)

This is not the first time you all are hearing this name and I am sure it will not be the last. She has been brought up on theft before as well as IBD in her collection back in 2010. This time it is for theft again but at a whole new level.

Ashley Anasagati previuosly known as Caspillo had two snakes from Alan Serrano approx a year ago (Bolivian Boa and Blood Python). Alan had owed me some money from previous business and he did not have funds so he offered me 4 snakes, two of which were/are in Ashleys possession. Alan asked me to contact her since she previuosly lived at my house. I contacted her and sent her all the screenshots of my conversation with Alan. She told me that she had taken care of them for so long and a bunch of other excuses to delay this transaction. She later tells me she does not have the Bolivian anymore. She claims to have sold it. I asked her why she would sell someone elses animal that she had on breeder loan and keep her own? This has to be one of the lowest forms of theft yet.

I am still without any of the snakes from her and everytime I post a BOI on Facebook she has it removed and I have even been blocked for 24 from posting. I have all the screenshots below to show how this went down.

DO NOT DO ANY BUSINESS WITH ASHLEY ANASAGASTI (CASPILLO).....

Old 06-03-2015, 10:24 AM   #2
TxHerps

Old 06-03-2015, 10:54 AM   #3
ElexisC
I have been following this since David first posted it on facebook, every chance her and her boyfriend, husband, whoever he is, get the posts deleted and reported the ones on his Facebook and his wife's facebook, both were banned from posting for 24 hours. The only reason to have them deleted is to hide this from the public instead of doing the right thing and giving up the snakes. I believe she still has the Bolivian and just doesn't want to give it up which is still theft.

They need to do the right thing and give up the snakes that were given to David as payment for a deal. She offered a baby so obviously the breeding loan has been completed and is not trying to keep the snakes, or money she made from selling SOMEONE ELSE'S snake!

Old 06-03-2015, 10:55 AM   #4
ElexisC
Now* autocorrect..

Old 06-03-2015, 01:55 PM   #5
bcr229
Do you at least have the blood python yet? If not I'd grab it ASAP before it also disappears.

Whether or not Ashley sold Alan's Bolivian isn't your concern, Alan owes you something in its place - either cash, snake(s), or something else you both agree on - since he can't produce it.

If anyone files a theft report with the cops it should be Alan since the snake belonged to him when Ashley sold it.

Old 06-03-2015, 04:34 PM   #6
TxHerps
I was informed I could not file the police report due to the circumstances above which is why I have not. This does not mean I cannot do a BOI for her lack of business ethics. I do not have the blood yet but I have it in writing that it is mine now and she admits to still having it so if it disappears then I have a case.

Old 06-03-2015, 04:38 PM   #7
TxHerps
Due to my infraction am re-uploading the images as files.
Attached Images

Old 06-03-2015, 04:40 PM   #8
TxHerps
More images loaded as files.
Attached Images

Old 06-03-2015, 04:42 PM   #9
TxHerps
More images uploaded as files
Attached Images

Old 06-03-2015, 04:47 PM   #10
TxHerps
Uploading more images to files
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!