Philippe de Vosjoli - contact info? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-28-2004, 11:57 PM   #1
ibabamba
Philippe de Vosjoli - contact info?

I know he's a good guy and reputable breeder, but I ordered some gecko food from him over a week ago, and I still haven't heard anything from him. I paypalled the money to him(cleared on the 20th) and emailed him letting him know I was placing the order. Does anyone have his phone number?

Thanks,

Old 10-29-2004, 01:15 AM   #2
RTBoas
I don't have the phone number

I wouldn't worry, he probably just business

Ahh, the author of "The Boa Constrictor Manual" , great book

Old 10-29-2004, 06:45 PM   #3
Monte
I agree . . . .

. . . you will get your stuff. He's a little slow on returning emails, but he's good at getting the stuff out.

I really like him and his business. Keep the faith. . . .

Old 10-29-2004, 06:50 PM   #4
Noah's Boas
Philippe is a great, trustworthy guy. I wouldn't worry about it - I'm sure he han't forgotten about you. Sometimes it takes a short while for him to get the food in stock if it's still in production. Perhaps he's just running a little behind. I've never had anything but great experiences with him.

Old 11-01-2004, 01:06 AM   #5
ibabamba
I don't doubt that I'll get my merchandise, I'd just like to hear from him to know what's going on. It's been almost 2 weeks now.

Old 11-01-2004, 09:40 AM   #6
dzoo
What is his web site address? Thanks

I'm sure you will get the goods, the man probably receives tons of email in addition to writing books and caring for his animals he is probably very hard pressed to answer it all in timely manner.....

Old 11-04-2004, 12:18 AM   #8
ibabamba
ok, just got it in the mail. all is well.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!