Ceratophrys cranwelli eating a Mus musculus. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - General Discussion Forums > Amphibian Discussion Forum

Notices

Amphibian Discussion Forum General talk about amphibians of any type.

Old 02-02-2017, 06:34 PM   #1
Dyscophus antongilii
Ceratophrys cranwelli eating a Mus musculus.

Old 03-09-2017, 11:20 AM   #2
Jawsofafrog
Is his an Ornate?

Old 03-09-2017, 11:23 AM   #3
Robert Walker
Great sequence Matt, thanks for sharing.
"Mus musculus" hah

Old 03-09-2017, 11:45 AM   #4
Jawsofafrog
I just read the title, Cranwelli. Nice pics for sure!

Old 03-10-2017, 08:20 PM   #5
Dyscophus antongilii
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Walker View Post
Great sequence Matt,
Thanks, glad you enjoyed it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Walker View Post
thanks for sharing.
No problem. I tend to LOVE taking photo's of my animals. I just do not want to "bore the forum to death".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Walker;1985660[B
'Mus musculus" hah
Well, truthfully, I thought that was the latin name of the domestic/lab mouse. Or, should I just have looked up the scientific name for snack?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jawsofafrog View Post
I just read the title, Cranwelli. Nice pics for sure!
Glad you enjoyed the pictures. Like I stated earlier, I tend to enjoy taking pictures of my collection.

What species of Anura do you keep/breed?

Old 03-10-2017, 11:42 PM   #6
Jawsofafrog
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyscophus antongilii View Post
Thanks, glad you enjoyed it.

No problem. I tend to LOVE taking photo's of my animals. I just do not want to "bore the forum to death".

Well, truthfully, I thought that was the latin name of the domestic/lab mouse. Or, should I just have looked up the scientific name for snack?

Glad you enjoyed the pictures. Like I stated earlier, I tend to enjoy taking pictures of my collection.

What species of Anura do you keep/breed?
I had a collection in 2012 that died due to a cold snap while I lived near a lake on Northern CA called Lakeberryessa... I had a CBB Cornuta, two CBB male Pyxie frogs & a baby Cantigga Pacman that was bred by Philips vosjoli.. I was so upset I did buy another Pacman frog since that year. Untill just now I bought one that I am so stoked for that is being shipped out this Monday arriving Tuesday. It is a CBB C. Aurita Brazilian Horned frog baby. They were being advertised here on faunaclassifides.. I could bring myself to say no. This is my frog that Phillipe Vosjoli bred that I lost I am trying to see if my link worked. That would be my hand holding the baby..

Old 03-11-2017, 12:17 AM   #9
Jawsofafrog
Found it on my Photobucket page: s284.photobucket.com/user/JCTRock/library/?sort=3&page=4

Old 03-11-2017, 12:18 AM   #10
Jawsofafrog
s284.photobucket.com/user/JCTRock/media/CaatingaJune.jpg.html?sort=3&o=85

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!