The next kingsnake? - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Closed Thread

Old 02-12-2003, 10:19 PM   #71
Mario
You have violated rule number two.
The response you receive was an automated response part of the forum. You being banned apparently is your warning. It also said’s to contact me, not to mad mouth me or attack me on the BOI.

And you are accusing me of lying. I have not lied. You are now slandering me.

Actually, no I cant just go attacking someone.
But when a moderator has taking his person grief with me against a member which is abuse. I clearly have the right to say “Waxwormfan,
You need to cool it. You are walking on a fine line. You know why. You argued with me about the event that was posted in the leopard gecko forum and then went off complaining to everyone. I explained to you the reason. It was an advertisement. And you disobeyed my orders when I moved it. We have already gotten into this. I will not condone abuse to my members for you trying to prove your point to me.
Please learn to play nice.”.
This was a warning. It’s clear that this is a warning. It’s cause all of his actions put together that has got him banned. It clearly saids on the registration page that abuse is subject for removal. He has agreed to this when he even signed up. But his posting on the BOI was the final straw. Which also broke more rules and our policies.

Old 02-12-2003, 10:22 PM   #72
Mario
If you have any furture issues about your being banned, take the proper steps to resolve it. This is not it.

Again, good bye, enough is said.

Old 02-12-2003, 10:43 PM   #73
HerpVenue
Quote:
Actually, no I cant just go attacking someone.
Oh really?!? You are attacking the BOI
Quote:
Mario: "Come one, come all
Come to the greatest show on earth
Where members of all ages can intaganize and rip apart of the gecko community at large
Welcome to the BOI
You are telling your members that the BOI members are attacking the gecko community.
THIS IS A LIE !!! NO ONE HERE IS ATTACKING THE GECKO COMMUNITY This is a lie posted by you...therefore you are lying. Just because you decided to delete it to cover your @ss does not mean you never had it up.

Quote:
You are now slandering me.
Are you gonna sue me for slander? Maybe you should ask your lawyer what the word means. It seems you talk to him a lot. Even on the website name that someone else bought and registered legally.....you wanna cry about it because you were snoozing and did not get to register it on time and someone snatched it from under your nose.

Quote:
I guess telling the truth even if it is in a proffesional manner is violating your TOS. Specially since you attacked the BOI and all I did was respond.

Now I see how you operate.
You attack
You lie
Then you delete it when someone calls you on it and then go use your biggest word in your vocabulay Slander

You sir lied to your member to garner support for your position.
You sir lied...therefore you are a liar.
And if telling the truth about you being a liar is slander....then sue me.

Quote:
If you have any furture issues about your being banned, take the proper steps to resolve it. This is not it.
Do I really want to be part of a forum that got its members because the Admin condoned the trolling of his competitions site and caused their downfall? I do not think so.

Old 02-12-2003, 10:52 PM   #74
HerpVenue
Quote:
The reason I say that, is you have a history to attack me for no good cause
I am still waiting for your proof that I attacked you for no reason in the past.
Either I missed it....
or
This is another one of your lies.

By the way... the term is libel not slander.
and according to you...you are getting lots of traffic. So you will have a nice time trying to prove any malicious intent...specially since I do not have any.

Old 02-12-2003, 10:57 PM   #75
Uffern
Quote:
The response you receive was an automated response part of the forum. You being banned apparently is your warning.
Wait, are you saying that you didn't execute this yourself? That it was some sort of automatic response executed by the programing? Are you trying to tell us that you did not know that it would ban him, or that it mentioned a "final warning?" This confuses me.

Old 02-12-2003, 11:14 PM   #76
Mario
Hi Rich
Just saying the responce was sent by the system once I banned the user. We generally do not run into problems to ban many users, and have dealt with updating and changing the system do to server issues that caused some problems. We are still working on all the bugs. But I did ban the user.

Old 02-13-2003, 12:07 AM   #77
E2MacPets
Okay a few trivial and not so trivial details to be cleared up.

I am Steve B.

Steve F. is Steve-royalgoldreps if any of you have seen him either here, ks, or reptilerescue

The post by Steve F. posted by Mario was in the private moderators forum of GN. In it Steve said he would not moderate if these were the conditions he would be dealing with. Mario immeadiately removed his moderator status.

Mario has also locked Steve F's name and told him he needs to reregister. My personal suspicion is that this is to force Steve F. to agree to an updated TOS that will keep him from speaking out.

As for my trolling. I have admitted to posting as "Troll" on a long dead forum, and revealing the exploit to among others Mario. The password for "Troll" was public knowledge and as I already said, there were at least 6 unique Trolls, Mario being one. Rakell wasn't, to my knowledge. Mario's other "alibi" did troll, but to a limited degree to my knowledge and definately never needs to be brought into this.

And as for my bragging about raping children... um, I hope I don't have to reiterate how obscene that is.

Old 02-13-2003, 12:25 AM   #78
Mario
Um their hasn’t been any recent update to the TOS that I am aware of. The reasoning behind having him reregister is to protect the integrity of certain information. I did not immediately remove the mod status, but after thinking about it for a short bit, I did. I am not going to make someone be a moderator that does not want to be one.

As for me being one of the trolls I don’t think so, where’s your proof on this? When have I trolled? You talking about my cute liitle troll picture I used to post as a troll alert? Two different things.

I see you don’t deny about the issue about trolling and saying something to the extent about raping little boys. You just say how obscene is that. Is this over worry that someone might show this later?

Old 02-13-2003, 12:25 AM   #79
Rakell G
uhm.... i Never recall Mario being a "troll" on the long ago dead forum. He did however have a little picture he drew with a troll circled and X'd through that was posted numerous times when a post was delivered by someone trolling the forum... I'm sure he could post it here as proof, since that is what all of you NEED.

Old 02-13-2003, 12:34 AM   #80
E2MacPets
Mario you know full well that in the past year I ran a youth group. What you are accusing me of is most definately out of line.

The fact that you would resort to falsely attacking my community service in order to draw attention away from yourself is disgusting. And please, sue me for "slander" over this statement. By all means.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread