Bad Guy Nick Giavasis......Sellers Beware!! PayPal Buyers Remorse - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-07-2010, 02:06 AM   #41
Alex G
Quote:
Originally Posted by colorado View Post
OK, I just saw these LIES! I am "happi2ski". I have dozens upon DOZENS of sellers that will back me at any time! I have spent no less than $3000-$5000 per month for the past 3-4 months buying snakes. Two transactions have not been comepleted. One because we have had a family emergency to deal with, and this one with LIAR-Mcphee! OK, the real story. No "buers remorse" as stated. He told me multiple dates he would ship, every date, he LIED....AFTER I took the day off work! As you all know, days off work matter, because that is hwo we earn our livings. Yes? No? Maybe so? But of course it is! Ladies & Gentleman, ask yourself this question, if I told you that you need to be home to receive something I will ship, and you took the day off work, and then I email you that NIGHT to tell you I'm not shipping, LOL, would you be pissed? I forgave him when he did so the first time. Then, he did it a second time, told me he would ship a specific date, and did NOT ship! I have "buyers remorse", really? No, my only remorse is that I ever tried to do business with LIAR-McPhee. When people surrender their days from work, SHIP when yuo say you are going to. He attacks me because I ask for my money back after he lied to us multiple times. He changed the ship date NO LESS THAN 4 TIMES! The thread he is showing is only PART of our conversations, and he KNOWS IT! He is a LIAR. Ask yourself this, if he had the snakes, and if the snakes were HEALTHY and ready as he stated, WHY NOT SHIP ON THE DATES STATED? ROBERT MCPHEE, YOU ARE A BOLD FACE LIAR, AND YOU KNOW IT!
If there is more the his emails than he's showing, why don't you post your copies of the sent and received emails?

Old 11-07-2010, 02:09 AM   #42
Alex G
Quote:
LOL....HOLD ON BECKY...WHAT DID YOU TELL ME????? SHOULD I SHOW YOUR EMAILS TOO? HOW MANY TIMES DID YOU SAY YOU'D SHIP? HOW MANY? COME ON PEOPLE? I SENT MONEY FOR GOODNESS SAKES. WHY WOULD I SEND MONEY IF I DID NOT INTEND TO BUY????? I SENT MONEY, AND THEN DATES WERE CHANGED FOR, NOT DAYS, NOT MERELY WEEKS, BUT WELL OVER A MONTH! ASK YOURSELF HOW MANY TIMES A SELLER HAS TO GIVE YOU DATES, THEN CHANGE THEM, THEN CHANGE THEM AGAIN, AND AGAIN, AND AGAIN, BEFORE YOU GET PISSED OFF AND SIMPLY ASK FOR YOUR MONEY BACK. I SPEND MANY THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS YOU GUYS, MANY! IF SOMEONE DOES NOT SHIP WHAT IS PAID FOR, WHAT IS A BUYER TO DO? SHOULD I HAVE ALLOWED THEM TO KEEP THE MONEY AND SHIP AFTER IT IS TOO COLD, OR AFTER MY NEEDS COULD HAVE BEEN MET A DOZEN TIMES OVER BY SELLERS THAT ACTUALLY SHIP ON THE DATES PROMISED. LISTEN FOLKS, I HAVE DEALT WITH MANY SELLER, DOZENS ,AND ROBERT MCPHEE AND BECKY ARE THE ONLY TWO DEALS, IN MONTHS(!) THAT HAVE NOT BEEN COMPLETED! THAT MAKES ME A BAD GUY? REALLY? HOW ABOUT I'M SOMEONE LOOKING OUT FOR HIMSELF, WHEN HE IS LIED TO. NOW I WILL SAY, BECKY IS/WAS SUPER TO DEAL WITH, AND WHEN SHE LEARNED I WAS UNHAPPY AND WANTED TO CANCEL, SHE DID NOT WHIM AND CRY LIKE LAIR-MCPHEE. BECKY WAS SOOOO FREAK'N COOL, AND PROFESSIONAL, AND NICE, AND SHE REFUNDED MY MONEY IN AN INSTANT! I HAVE ALREADY RECOMMENDED HER AT ONE OF OUR LOCAL HERP CLUBS AND WOULD DO SO AGAIN. SHE MADE IT SIMPLE. SHE SAID, "IF YOU ARE NOT HAPPY I WILL REFUND", ALL OVER, DONE WTH, NO HARSH WORDS, NO LYING, NO FINGER-POINTING, NO CHILDISH BEHAVIOR......SHE ACTED LIKE A "PRO"! WE HAVE NOTHING BAD TO SAY ABOUT BECKY......AND IF SHE IS UPSET, WE ARE SORRY. OUR SITUATION WITH BECKY VERSES LIAR-MCPHEE WERR/ARE TOTALLY DIFFERENT, AND LIAR-MCPHEE KNOWS IT ALL TOO WELL............HE'S JUST HAVING A LITTLE PITTY-PARTY FOR HIMSELF SINCE HE FAILED TO SHIP WHEN STATED, MULTIPLE TIMES! AGAIN, ASK YOURSELF PEOPLE, HOW MANY TIMES DOES A SHIPPER NEED TO LIE TO YOU, GIVE YOU SPECIFIC DATES WHEN HE SAYS HE'LL SHIP, AND THEN CONTACT YOU TO CANCEL "AFTER" THAT TIME AND DATE HAVE PASSED? HOW MANY TIMES WOULD YOU ALLOW SOMEONE TO DO THIS TO YOU, AND CAUSE YUO TO MISS DAYS AT WORK?
ROBERT MCPHEE, YOU ARE A LIAR!
The past months were summer... it's now fall or winter in many places in the US, and too cold to ship. From what I understand, Robert denied shipping because the weather was too cold and he didn't want to risk the health of the snakes.

Old 11-07-2010, 02:33 AM   #43
gant77
Someone, please correct me if I am wrong, but I think that belly heat is what's best for digestion, and you can't really acheive it with heat packs and you really don't want to compound the stress of shipping with the stress of trying to digest a "new" meal while not in the best environment. It's simply not safe to do for the health of the snake.

Old 11-07-2010, 02:45 AM   #44
colorado
Alex, Robert called me a dozen times the other day..he worked to stay off the PC! On the other hand, I WORK on a PC most of my dayso I use it to communicate with. Listen, I raise 2 kids, work my tail off, do not have any debts, an 800 credit rating, and this guy is complaining because i ask for my money back?! Really?! LOL?! How mahy times has any one of us bought something or received bad service, to the point that you toss your hands in the air and say "ENOUGH!".......that's where we are, "ENOUGH"! He told us multiple dates he'd ship, he did NOT ship! We took off work to be home, and he DID NOT SHIP, MULTIPLE TIMES! Why in the world would we make this up?! We love and collect snakes, we don't just talk about it, we do it. I have another seller waiting in the wings, ready to ship, someone we have done business with before and will do so again........but Mr. PcPhee lied, plain and simple. He can say what he wants, but he is lying. Dude, one of the days my daughters even took off school to be home because they were excited.........and I'm going to make this up? LOL! We're a mature family, OK, not punk kids trying to buy their first reptile. We sent McPhee $850 for snakes, he gave dates he'd ship, he doctored my email responses, and he is lying through his TEETH........and what's worse, he KNOWS IT! LIAR! Plain and simple!
Also, of the 100+ snakes we've bought in approx the past 90-120 days, how come nobody else has complained?????????? I openly agreed that beyond Liar-McPhee, we did in fact have a small problem with the dates/time span with a "Becky", but she was SO freak'n cool it wasn't funny! SWhe said, "No problem, money refunded", and our dealing was done. She was a Pro, and she obviosly knows that sometimes things happen...........however, McPhee has created lies........and he KNOWS he has! Sadly!

Old 11-07-2010, 02:55 AM   #45
colorado
Alex, NO, he did not ship because of ???????????? WHO KNOWS WHY HE DID NOT SHIP!!!!!!!!!!!
I can say this, my other shipper, they check the weather reports and get back to me. It is BASIC shipping.....we're not flying to the moon. And in Liar-McPhees words, "I'd much rather do a COLD ship than a warm one"...say WHAT?! I could understand a "cool" ship instead of a "hot" one, but not a "cold" ship! Bottom lines folks, he is lying, because he is pissed that HE screwed up and lost a sale, and now he is attacking me AFTER he called me and asked me to NOT go on-line and say anything about all of this!!!!!!!!!! That's what stings. He called my home and asked me to not go on-line and post anything.....I called him back and ensured him I would do no such thing........and he turns around and does precisely what he asked me to NOT do!!!!!! Whatever Lair-McPhee........say what you want, lie as much as you want....you KNOW you are wrong, you KNOW you are lying! And not only that, why can't he just GROW UP and refund my money instead of trying to hurt my name and reputation. Listne folks, I'm buying snakes from sellers regardless of this boys rants......if you ahve nice snakes you are selling, by all means, email me........I'm buying.
And if you guys want a person that keeps his word, ships FAST, delivers quality retiles, try Ben Seigel.......the man is as solid a business man as you'd meet! His reptiles are nice, his service is second to none. Here, perfect example.......McPhee gets my money and has it in-hand for over a month and ships ZERO snakes........but every time we've bought from Ben Seigel, if I pay on a Monday morning, our snakes are IN THE AIR THE SAME DAY!!!!
Now we've been dealing with a family crisis over the past month, and dealing with this childish Liar-McPhee, trying to get our money back....but as soon as Paypal refunds us, we are RETURNING TO BEN SEIGEL REPTILES FOR HIS VERY MISSED SUPERIOR SERVICE AND ATTENTION TO DETAILS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OK Folks, alls we have is peace in our house........this Fool-McPhee started running his mouth, and has done nothiong but lies since he started al of his nonsense! Childish!

Old 11-07-2010, 04:36 AM   #46
sagespyder@yahoo.com
ok nick, i would rather do a warm ship than a cold one. I just bought a bearded dragon from someon in ohio. not right now but a week ago. A WEEK AGO

Old 11-07-2010, 05:07 AM   #47
sagespyder@yahoo.com
Quote:
OK, I just saw these LIES! I am "happi2ski". I have dozens upon DOZENS of sellers that will back me at any time! I have spent no less than $3000-$5000 per month for the past 3-4 months buying snakes. Two transactions have not been comepleted. One because we have had a family emergency to deal with, and this one with LIAR-Mcphee! OK, the real story. No "buers remorse" as stated. He told me multiple dates he would ship, every date, he LIED....AFTER I took the day off work! As you all know, days off work matter, because that is hwo we earn our livings. Yes? No? Maybe so? But of course it is! Ladies & Gentleman, ask yourself this question, if I told you that you need to be home to receive something I will ship, and you took the day off work, and then I email you that NIGHT to tell you I'm not shipping, LOL, would you be pissed? I forgave him when he did so the first time. Then, he did it a second time, told me he would ship a specific date, and did NOT ship! I have "buyers remorse", really? No, my only remorse is that I ever tried to do business with LIAR-McPhee. When people surrender their days from work, SHIP when yuo say you are going to. He attacks me because I ask for my money back after he lied to us multiple times. He changed the ship date NO LESS THAN 4 TIMES! The thread he is showing is only PART of our conversations, and he KNOWS IT! He is a LIAR. Ask yourself this, if he had the snakes, and if the snakes were HEALTHY and ready as he stated, WHY NOT SHIP ON THE DATES STATED? ROBERT MCPHEE, YOU ARE A BOLD FACE LIAR, AND YOU KNOW IT!
ok, if you are more worried about losing 2 days at work stop buying snakes. If you have PROOF, through e-mails, that he just blew you off negligently post it. He has posted e-mails of his conversation with you and he is looking better than you. If you say that this is wron g then please post your copies of the e-mails with him. this is about getting EVERYTHING out in the open so we know who to trust. Prove to us that he lied. he has provided e-mails and so far all you have done is post all cap messages that he is lying.

also if you buy so many snakes each month that you should know that you receive an e-mail when you are expecting a shipment so you know when to be home for it. If you knew that you couldn't stay home for the shipment you could have talked to him about picking it up at a hub with a proof of identification. If it would be better for your schedule that is. my father wanted some of my bearded dragons but since his schedule wouldn't fit it i made sure it was at the fedex hub for him to pick up, i am sure that if this was such an important sale that you would fight over which snakes you got as opposed to who paid for them first you would MAKE sure that you would get them and understand that in many places it is winter and we have to think about the weather in which the babies that we have hatched and raised are going to. I am sure you understand that being that you have kids yourself after all. I can't speak for everyone but each bearded dragon that i hatch i think of as my own baby. i want to make sure they are well off before they are sent away to live their lives and that they are taken care. I am sure you would appreciate that a breeder you would buy from would take the care and make sure anything they send to you will be safe from the weather until at least they get to you.

Now tell me please, which is worst, opening a box of frozen snakes with your daughters and telling them the nature of death due to the weather or waiting a week or so to get live snakes for your daughter to fawn over?

Old 11-07-2010, 05:16 AM   #48
jdshscja
[/quote]We sent McPhee $850 for snakes, he gave dates he'd ship, he doctored my email responses, and he is lying through his TEETH........and what's worse, he KNOWS IT! LIAR! Plain and simple![/quote]

Then supply your version of these emails, instead of just saying "he's a liar."

Old 11-07-2010, 10:21 AM   #49
colorado
Ryodo Hull, THANK YOU FOR SEEING THE LIGHT AND UNDERSTANDING! That is precisely why I expressed my worries about temperature, many weeks ago! When I did so McPhee told me that he'd much rather ship cold than warm, LOL! Ahhhh, someone wish to remind him that these animals are "Tropical", and not "Arctic".
Also, after long deliberation, and speaking with nearly 4 othr breeders last evening via emails, what is being suggested to me is that either the snakes never existed to begin with, or they had issue and could not ship yet, or they were being advertised as one age when they may have been much to young to travel, etc., etc., etc.
The big question is this, when any of us buy snakes, pay lots of hard earned money, and the sellers tell us they will ship, and we call off work to be home in order to recieve our new reptile-family members BUT The package NEVER arrives, how are we suppose to act? How is a PAID buyer, which is told more than once that his animals are to arrive on multiple VERY SPECIFIC dates, to gauge the honesty of a seller if that buyer has already been lied to more than once? People, place yourself in my shoes before you judge me. I'm NOT saying the buyer is always right........this time around I'm merely saying that the seller LIED once, twice, three times, and now is here on this forum lying yet more! As stated, I have brought 100+ reptiles into my home over the past 3-4 months, and re-established many of my old breeding contacts from years past with breeding partners, friends, etc......and NOT ONE of them has complained! Isn't that odd? Isn't it odd? COME ON MAN!

Old 11-07-2010, 10:28 AM   #50
colorado
Hey Alex, by the way..........you mention that my seller used temperatures as an excuse. For the record, all of this started well over a MONTH AGO, LOL! Is he implying that in a 5-6 week period there were not warm enough days to ship?! Really?! LOL!
COME ON MAN! I know that 9 out of 10 people out there are very intelligent, it's the nature of reptile keepers, to be intelligent, to read, to research, to educate ourselves.....we're NOT a dumb group of people, quite the opposite in fact............it does NOT take a rocket-scientist to understand this very simply matter. Here, here is the very simple matter:
ME AND MY FAMILY BOUGHT A BUNCH OF SNAKES, WE WERE TOLD MULTIPLE TIMES THEY WOULD SHIP ON SPECIFIC DATES. WE TOOK DAYS OFF WORK TO BE HOME. THE SHIPPER NEVER SHIPPED. I ASKED FOR OUR MONEY TO BE REFUNDED (SIMPLE REQUEST!) AND NOW I AM THE VICTIM OF A FORUM ATTACK. Robert McPhee, you should be ASHAMED OF YOURSELF FOR LYING. SHAME SHAME SHAME ON YOU. I can tell you never served a day of military service IN YOUR LIFE!...........because if you did, you would have acted with a bit more HONOR!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!