Bad Guy west coast roaches Daniel Penunuri - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-19-2011, 03:55 PM   #71
adminwestcoastroaches
I did not, yall confirmed that one.

And if I may raise a point here. If Danial is his middle name. Seems like he may have two last names. We both confirmed his name was Rene, you confirmed his middle name is Danial.

So that mean his name is Rene Danial Penunuri Morales.

Man with two last names ?

Funny how I am a liar, but don't need two last names.

If you are going to investigate. Look at the whole picture please and make an educated decision based on facts. Dont just assume I am some sort of a liar who is slandering someone when in fact it is the other way around. They are using my site name in their threads on your site. Regardless if they linked it to my email, I am not in control of the adverts listed on your site and we do not want it there.

If i would have posted it, I would not ask it be removed, nor would i sit here all day being called a damn liar when in fact I am not a liar, I am posting cold hard fact, and proving it.

I find it simply amazing.

Old 11-19-2011, 04:08 PM   #72
951adg06
Rene Daniel Penunuri Morales
This is what's confusing me.

Old 11-19-2011, 04:10 PM   #73
Southern Wolf
How did the OP come up with Penunuri ?

Old 11-19-2011, 04:18 PM   #74
Lucille
It would be interesting to invite Daniel to this thread.

Old 11-19-2011, 04:21 PM   #75
GB2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by adminwestcoastroaches View Post
So now we know who Danial it is. Since he is rene, and we know Rene is no longer affiliated with WCR. Therefore should not be posting as us.

I am sure he stated he is not the owner of the site. Nor was he ever the owner.
ACTUALLY...

Via WHOIS Lookup:

Registrant:
badazzwebhost
1112 hunters Lake Dr
Cordova, Tennessee 38018
United States

Registered through: Domains Priced Right
Domain Name: WESTCOASTROACHES.COM
Created on: 20-Jan-11
Expires on: 20-Jan-12
Last Updated on: 20-Jan-11

Administrative Contact:
Morales, Rene admin@badazzwebhost.com
badazzwebhost
1112 hunters Lake Dr
Cordova, Tennessee 38018
United States
(901) 848-9140 Fax --

Technical Contact:
badazzwebhost
1112 hunters Lake Dr
Cordova, Tennessee 38018
United States
(901) 848-9140 Fax --

According to the above...Rene was at one time and technically STILL IS the original owner of your website.

Quote:
Now that we know he is not the owner and that I am in fact the owner of the host, the owner of the name, and the owner of the site.

Are you still gonna allow them to post and maintain an account on your site as us?
The account has already been taken care of...as has yours.

Quote:
I am not sure how having someone fill a orders makes them a partner or even an owner of the site. Bewildering to say the least.
So, how did Rene's name get on the registration information of your website? You appear to own a media company based on the PX Media Group name...so now I have to ask, why would you let some guy who just packs roaches into boxes register websites on behalf of your company...surely being a web development company you know how to properly register a website...?

Quote:
Wondering though, how a payment can be made to westcoastroaches and they get the name danial as the contact person and when a payment is received by us the customer receipt says PX Media.

If it was I who sold the man in this forum the roaches, wouldn't they have posted my name instead of his?

Funny how you cite he was supposedly selling for me on your site to my email, but the name the person quotes is Danial as the seller is wrong. Don't that trow up flags? You can only have one name for a business on paypal.
The person selling on your behalf on our website obviously was affiliated with you at one time...they did not register under the sales@westcoastroaches.com address, however they did utilize it while selling under the West Coast Roaches name. Now tell me...why would they give a fraudulent email address while trying to impersonate you when they were running positive transactions at the time. For one, as soon as they emailed you at that address...if they actually had no access to the account, then they would have lost the sale to you. Plus as soon as they said, "Hey this is ______ from HerpFamily.com...I was just getting back with you about the roaches," the first thing you would say is, "I don't have an account on HerpFamily.com and I have no idea what you're referring to..."

If he were an imposter...especially since he was legitimately selling roaches (which we have a well-respected member who left him positive feedback on the forums that verified that he was indeed selling them and not just out shafting people), why in the world would he not use his personal email address? UNLESS...at the time, he had access to that email account.

You're omitting a lot of facts here...problem is, Kevin and I aren't just herp hobbyists...we're also tech geeks and we are very good at digging up the truth in a situation. Especially when it comes to the well-being of our members...and when someone claims there is an imposter on our website, we are going to research ALL angles. Maybe you should have just left Rene/Daniel be...because so far, he hasn't hidden a single bit of information from us but it's allowed us to dig up a LOT of information on you. Unfortunately, I guess most of it can't be posted due to being 3rd party information...but that won't stop me from casting my own personal judgment on you.

Quote:

I have done everything in my power to prove I am who I say I am. I have even gone as far as producing links on the site to prove who I am. I cant see how any more proof is needed to establish who the real owner of the site is.

As far as I'm concerned leave the post on your site up. Not worth all day of my time to try and reasonably work with a site owner to have it removed through normal communications, who has no interest in protecting those who may do business with you on the future or those who are doing business on your site. It's your call whether you allow copyright infringement to actively happen on your site with your knowledge. i simply made a request formally to have the content that had my business name included.

Since I proven beyond a doubt who the registered owner of the WestCoastroaches.com is I will be removing the links I put up to your site. I can see no reason to give you 540 inbound links after being outright called a liar when I have in fact proven I am not a liar.
We're not claiming that you aren't the current owner/administrator of WestCoastRoaches.com or that you don't have access to the company email account or anything else...we're simply saying you are not being honest with us or the members here on a lot of the accusations that have been flying around. While you're not required to tell the truth...when you're caught in a lie, especially one revolving around your business, that usually leaves quite a poor reflection towards your business...

Old 11-19-2011, 04:24 PM   #76
adminwestcoastroaches
Because the rene morales is posing as danial pernunni.

The thread here says danial pernunni acting as westcoastroaches, and your site has a Danial posing as westcoastroaches.

Hmmm is it a coincidence? Cant be.

I am just the only one seeing it. It would have been sooooo easy for a webmaster to just go into your Db and change the username on that account. It takes like 4 seconds. All would have een solved and I would have been happy.I have proven beyond a doubt that I own the website, have access to the site, and that I control the westcoastroaches email names rights to all content and materials.

Instead what I got was a congressional hearing calling me a liar when the facts are there for anyone to see. All you have to do is look and ask questions.

Why I gotta go thru this to protect my business name? No clue.

Old 11-19-2011, 04:44 PM   #77
Southern Wolf
Quote:
So now we know who Danial it is. Since he is rene, and we know Rene is no longer affiliated with WCR. Therefore should not be posting as us.
His last post on our site was around the time that ya'll severed ties.

Quote:
I am sure he stated he is not the owner of the site. Nor was he ever the owner.

Now that we know he is not the owner and that I am in fact the owner of the host, the owner of the name, and the owner of the site.
Administrative Contact:
badazzwebhost
1112 hunters Lake Dr
Cordova, Tennessee 38018
United States

Technical Contact:
badazzwebhost
1112 hunters Lake Dr
Cordova, Tennessee 38018
United States

So tell me why he was set up as the Admin and Tech contact. Story I am getting is he came to you to help build a website for a business that he was ALREADY doing on the west coast?

Quote:
Are you still gonna allow them to post and maintain an account on your site as us?
As I stated... he hasn't posted since August. I made the changes that he requested. I also did what I said I would do in reguards to your account.

Quote:
I am not sure how having someone fill a orders makes them a partner or even an owner of the site. Bewildering to say the least.
Once again... why was his name listed as a contact in WCR if he wasn't a partner or owner?

Quote:
Funny how you cite he was supposedly selling for me on your site to my email, but the name the person quotes is Danial as the seller is wrong.
Supposedly?

I think it's pretty cut and dry. Here... I'll show you again.

Well I tell you what, you have your husband contact us at sales@westcoastroaches.com and we will do everything we can to change his mind !

www.westcoastroaches.com

Quote:
I have done everything in my power to prove I am who I say I am. I have even gone as far as producing links on the site to prove who I am. I cant see how any more proof is needed to establish who the real owner of the site is.
Maybe more accurate to say... who's in control of the site.

Quote:
As far as I'm concerned leave the post on your site up. Not worth all day of my time to try and reasonably work with a site owner to have it removed through normal communications, who has no interest in protecting those who may do business with you on the future or those who are doing business on your site. It's your call whether you allow copyright infringement to actively happen on your site with your knowledge. i simply made a request formally to have the content that had my business name included.
Once again .... when those posts were posted you and Daniel were still business partners. You cant get your panties all in a twist because you have split and you want every reference of that partnership erased.

Quote:
Since I proven beyond a doubt who the registered owner of the WestCoastroaches.com is I will be removing the links I put up to your site. I can see no reason to give you 540 inbound links after being outright called a liar when I have in fact proven I am not a liar.
It's funny that our stats dont show an additional 540 views today. So exactly where did you pull that number from? Actually... I think I know

Old 11-19-2011, 04:54 PM   #78
Southern Wolf
Quote:
I did not, yall confirmed that one.

And if I may raise a point here. If Danial is his middle name. Seems like he may have two last names. We both confirmed his name was Rene, you confirmed his middle name is Danial.

So that mean his name is Rene Danial Penunuri Morales.

Man with two last names ?
It's not that uncommon in the hispanic community.

Quote:
If you are going to investigate. Look at the whole picture please and make an educated decision based on facts. Dont just assume I am some sort of a liar who is slandering someone when in fact it is the other way around. They are using my site name in their threads on your site. Regardless if they linked it to my email, I am not in control of the adverts listed on your site and we do not want it there.
You sho right. So.... exactly how many roach business do you need? I know of at least two.

So since you want me to investigate... lets do just that.

www.Dubiadirect.com is registered to you. DD.com was also registered AFTER WCR's.

Here is a compairson of the info on the two

WCR
Created on: 20-Jan-11
Expires on: 20-Jan-12
Last Updated on: 20-Jan-11

DD
Created on: 29-Mar-11
Expires on: 29-Mar-12
Last Updated on: 29-Mar-11

and to prove that DD was registered in your name... lets see the whole context of info

Registrant:
px Media
1112 Hunter Lake Dr
Cordova, Tennessee 38018
United States

Registered through: Domains Priced Right
Domain Name: DUBIADIRECT.COM
Created on: 29-Mar-11
Expires on: 29-Mar-12
Last Updated on: 29-Mar-11

Administrative Contact:
Armstrong, J
magictouch7@gmail.com
px Media
1112 Hunter Lake Dr
Cordova, Tennessee 38018
United States
9018489140 Fax --

Technical Contact:
Armstrong, J
magictouch7@gmail.com
px Media
1112 Hunter Lake Dr
Cordova, Tennessee 38018
United States
9018489140 Fax --

See how that differs from the WCR's info. If you truely would have registered and owned WCR.com.... then why not register it completely in your name like you did DD.com?

I have my suspicions why, but at this time I will keep it to myself until I can prove it.

Old 11-19-2011, 04:57 PM   #79
adminwestcoastroaches
Rene Morales contacted me wanting to purchase a website design. He was a dead beat customer who did not pay for design costs. The site was started and after he went in the hole the rights returned to me.This is not uncommon practice as im sure you are well aware of.

Aside from not paying for a site he ordered, He began producing sales to himself personally for a site he did not pay for. At that time he was a box filler, Nothing more. Someone we tried to let make some money because he claimed his wife died during child birth and regardless of him using westcoastroaches name to produce orders to himself.

In short I felt sorry for the Rene (the man we find has two names now) . As he continued take orders and sale as WCR he would get paid, and I would get the ones mad at him about there orders. Just like I took the brunt of the hit for the order that started this thread.

I was left with a site, no payment, and people coming back to me for refunds. At that point he was told to get lost and to not use our name for anything. He was asked to fill no more orders and we had no communications with him at all.

Fast forward 6 months later, I found this thread and commented. Then I began to look for more occurrences where this is happening. Which is apparently where my mistake was made by thinking that a webmaster would want to know that someone on his site is posing as another business.

I don't care if it was good reviews or not. He has no right in any form or shape to act as though he represent WCR in any way. Good bad ugly indifferent he is not us.

Since we are so tech savvy.......

The original registrant is badazzwebhost. That's me. His name was just listed as technical contact as I had planned to get paid for the site design and go about my way leaving it to him to do with as he pleased so long as the bill was paid.

So that would make me an owner and him someone leasing a site month to month. Well that last about 2 weeks.

There is no need to question my integrity as my name has stayed the same since the thread started. If i was alerted to someone using false information on my site, the content would be removed. I damn sure owuldnt jump right out and call them a liar.

You also mentioned you handled both accounts. Did you have a change of heart. I thought you was willing to stand my your member is who he said he is. Wondering why if your member with 2 last names was not lying with his aliases would you Handle his account?

Again a name change on the account would have saved us both a whole day and a lot of typing back and forth. You could have named it Rene Danial moreles pernunni. I would have been just fine.

Amazing.

1 link on my menu gets produced on every page associated with WCR. Thats 540 SEO indexed pages. So when I post a link. It shows on every page we have created. Its dynamic links in the menus. Not a hard concept to understand that 1 link on 540 pages make 540 links. Like simple math. 1+1 =2 and so on. And honestly after all you guys had to say this morning do you honestly think for 1 second I would give you a link that lasted long enough to be indexed and bump your rankings. Especially after you called me a liar.

I hardly think so. It will only hurt my rankings to place a link to a site that has less ranking than mine and leave it. I was born in the dark but not last night. Im in the top two pages of Google and most search engines. Not about to let someone who called me a liar reap benefits from y hard work as Im not going to let rene danial morales pernunni (LOL) infringe on my companies named rights.

Old 11-19-2011, 05:05 PM   #80
adminwestcoastroaches
investigate all you want Sherlock. The result will be the same. All recorded roads lead to me as I am the original design, registrant and own all the material.

Do you own more than one website, more than one reptile related website? Is it illegal for a person to own two websites?

Is it illegal for a person to register 2 websites and offer them for sale?

I didn't think so.

Can i raise suspicion over what websites you own? Will it be bad for herpfamily and another reptile site to have the same owner?

Or is it just my website, am I the only one who can own only one website?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!