Bad Guy Kevin manning of Leatherneck Boas - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-28-2013, 09:04 PM   #21
jendee
Ive been dragged into this too as Im friends with most of the parties..was I have deleted Kevin and Brenda. I think Kevin is a snake, thought he was shifty before this went down and now its proven. I don't care how butt hurt people are you cant just step in and take people things, you have no excuse to emotionally badger someone and he has been caught in lie after lie..3 strikes your out!! I have screen shots of fb gps stating Kevin was home while Kenny was being told he wasn't with the dates. I blocked out the convo because Kevin was blasting Kenny with all kinds of disgusting and hurtful things and that doesn't need to be here. Kenny cant afford to go back down to California to talk to his back stabbing friend, that obvious. Its also obvious to me he not trying to return his things it would have been done by now. The value of his snakes do not matter. Kevin did not pitch any money in to bring Kenny down so as far as I know Kenny doesn't owe him anything but a sarcastic awesome friend badge!!

I told Mike about the gps showing kevin home, he confirmed location with me and was genuinely shocked that he was home and didn't know what to say. Having as many awesome transactions as Ive had with mike. I know he is honest a bit new to the business lol but definitely not dishonest or a crook in anyway. Hes kevins friend and is just trying to stay out of it it seems.

I don't think Kenny is in the wrong at all. I told kevin it doesn't matter if he is Jeffery domer!! he has no right to keep his things hostage! Kenny has been extremely upset and emotional over this, weve all seen it on facebook. Its been hard to watch but this doesn't make him a "bad" guy. I think we all have been guilty of being a bit emotional and dramatic at some point of our lives!

there is several people involved in this I think its safe to say we can easily get his boas back to him and knock off the games!! This did need to come to the boi as it has become a ridiculous circus that needs to end. Some light also needs to be shed, so people can learn from the mistakes seen here.

this hobby is all about people of their word as much of this is done over the net all over the country. I don't like liers, nobody does!! Its far over due that Kenny gets his animals back!! Morale of the story don't move in with people you only knew on faceook lol

Old 04-28-2013, 09:08 PM   #22
Koverton91
I have dont business with Brenda, but not Kevin

Old 04-28-2013, 09:08 PM   #23
Koverton91
Done** gahhhh

Old 04-28-2013, 09:12 PM   #24
Koverton91
I absolutely think its wrong for Kevin to say hes entitled to the snakes. The original deal was, and I have all the texts, all of Kennys boas were given to me and Sean. At our discretion to keep or sell. It was decided by Kevin not to send them to me. He has possession of them. Even though Sean sent the money
Originally to be sent to Kenny, decided by Kenny, Sean, and Zach Bevens they would be sent to me

Old 04-28-2013, 09:16 PM   #25
jendee
The personal fight between friends has nothing to do with the boas. that doesn't even need to be addressed. I don't think these boas need to go to anybodys home but the OPs home.

Old 04-28-2013, 09:22 PM   #26
Koverton91
That was the plan! When he isn't without home anymore. That's why I was drug into this. To be the babysitter until he got stable

Old 04-28-2013, 09:23 PM   #27
Koverton91
I told Kenny I would house them for 6 months for him. That would be ample time to get a home and what not. Im not looking to gain anything from this. As I am packed literally to my kitchen with snakes. But I'm willing to help in a time of dire need. Right?

Old 04-28-2013, 09:32 PM   #28
usmckmanning
Kenny you got everyone involved. You got Brenda involved Mike involved Kristen, Sean and Richard. I was going to send you the snakes in tell you and Jendee Started talking crap on Facebook. I also cant help that I got called to work and would be got for a few weeks. I would rather make $33 an hour then miss work to ship a couple hundred dollars in boas. Its funny how you and Jendee conspire against me and she messages me on facebook and it shows that I am at home and just after that I post on facebook that I was in Camarillo. So if you really want to make that an issue that's all on you. I couldn't tell how many times that you called me crying and told me to keep the boas. Its not my fault that you are an addict and you lost your kids and have no place to live and your family doesn't want you around. When you were down her in Cali Brenda had a job lined up for you and to get food stamps. All you did was sit on the couch and not even fill out the forms. Brenda even said she would pay the fees. Brenda spent so much money on you to buy you food and clothes and cigarettes. Brenda also gave you $60 to buy your own weed and cigarettes and what did you do. You went out and bought a bong. With that $60 you should have paid to get your License so your could get a job. But all you did was use everyone around you. People don't be fooled on Kenny's little childish games. As soon as he doesn't get what he wants all he does is post suicide threats on Facebook and make people feel sorry for him. All he has don't is burn every bridge that he comes cross. Kenny remember when you tried to sell/trade the adult female sunglow het anery I sold to Brenda? I do. She was pissed when she hear about that. Kenny will also say that his car was repossessed at Brenda's house when a family member came to pick it up. All he has don't here in Cali was lie cheat and steal. Everyone was nice to him. Kenny was also talking crap about Jendee saying that she was a slut and a whore cause of the stuff she post on Facebook about herself. I bet Kenny didn't tell her about that considering Jendee and Kenny are trying to gang up on me. Kenny I know the real you. Kenny would talk crap about everyone that he has met. Me, Mike, Brenda, Richard and even people he hasn't met. Sean, Kriston. I told Mike to tell Jendee and Kenny that is they continue to try and bash my name on Facebook cause they blocked me that Kenny would not get anything from me. They continued to do so. I even gave Kenny the opportunity to come get his boas cause I would not allow anyone at my house while I am not there. The people that he conned into send me money to ship the snakes back called me or I called them to let them know what was going on and they told me to keep them out of it. They didn't want there name associated with Kenny Bowman. Kenny is a real piece of work.

Old 04-28-2013, 09:44 PM   #29
jendee
Quote:
Originally Posted by usmckmanning View Post
Kenny you got everyone involved. You got Brenda involved Mike involved Kristen, Sean and Richard. I was going to send you the snakes in tell you and Jendee Started talking crap on Facebook. I also cant help that I got called to work and would be got for a few weeks. I would rather make $33 an hour then miss work to ship a couple hundred dollars in boas. Its funny how you and Jendee conspire against me and she messages me on facebook and it shows that I am at home and just after that I post on facebook that I was in Camarillo. So if you really want to make that an issue that's all on you. I couldn't tell how many times that you called me crying and told me to keep the boas. Its not my fault that you are an addict and you lost your kids and have no place to live and your family doesn't want you around. When you were down her in Cali Brenda had a job lined up for you and to get food stamps. All you did was sit on the couch and not even fill out the forms. Brenda even said she would pay the fees. Brenda spent so much money on you to buy you food and clothes and cigarettes. Brenda also gave you $60 to buy your own weed and cigarettes and what did you do. You went out and bought a bong. With that $60 you should have paid to get your License so your could get a job. But all you did was use everyone around you. People don't be fooled on Kenny's little childish games. As soon as he doesn't get what he wants all he does is post suicide threats on Facebook and make people feel sorry for him. All he has don't is burn every bridge that he comes cross. Kenny remember when you tried to sell/trade the adult female sunglow het anery I sold to Brenda? I do. She was pissed when she hear about that. Kenny will also say that his car was repossessed at Brenda's house when a family member came to pick it up. All he has don't here in Cali was lie cheat and steal. Everyone was nice to him. Kenny was also talking crap about Jendee saying that she was a slut and a whore cause of the stuff she post on Facebook about herself. I bet Kenny didn't tell her about that considering Jendee and Kenny are trying to gang up on me. Kenny I know the real you. Kenny would talk crap about everyone that he has met. Me, Mike, Brenda, Richard and even people he hasn't met. Sean, Kriston. I told Mike to tell Jendee and Kenny that is they continue to try and bash my name on Facebook cause they blocked me that Kenny would not get anything from me. They continued to do so. I even gave Kenny the opportunity to come get his boas cause I would not allow anyone at my house while I am not there. The people that he conned into send me money to ship the snakes back called me or I called them to let them know what was going on and they told me to keep them out of it. They didn't want there name associated with Kenny Bowman. Kenny is a real piece of work.
how does any of these claims have anything to do with you keeping his animals, everything you said is here say, insulative and irrelevant!!
you posted a status that you were out of town after Im sure you heard I had screen shots of the facebook gps, since I told mike immediately after I noticed "oh sh*t!!" right?? lol it doesn't matter what went down or how it went down the dram is the drama this wasn't a business deal! it was fake "when shit gets tough I bail" friend arguments, you have his property bottom line your just as bad as chris at this point!

for the record (if it was true) We already discussed the whore thing lol I don't care what people think of my pervert ways on fb!! please notice my signature!! shut up already!!

Old 04-28-2013, 09:49 PM   #30
usmckmanning
It really doesn't I just wanted people to see the real Kenny and how much of a scam artist and a joke he is.

Did you also screen show where I was the same day in Camarillo or did that slip your mind?

It just shows how much you think of your self. Shame on you. Know wonder your own man doesn't want anything to do with you.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!