Bad Guy Kevin manning of Leatherneck Boas - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-28-2013, 10:29 PM   #41
Gemf
Quote:
Originally Posted by usmckmanning View Post
I don't want any of the boas..
That should make it easy then. Ship him his boas and be done with this issue. Seems pretty easy to me.

Old 04-28-2013, 10:31 PM   #42
SymetryExotics@yahoo.com
And I have texts from Brenda and I talking explaining why I didn't want to go down. U coached her and its obvious cuz I know how she texts and such.. ur an idiot. Answer everyone's question we all are asking u!?

An mike and I again have agreed since we made the arrangement u went back on. U were in town for 2 days when u were supposed to be gone.

Old 04-28-2013, 10:32 PM   #43
jendee
Covina, ca to camarilla, ca map quested. an hour away from home?? certainly not a 3 wk cant ship your boas trip. nice try. that was posted literally the day within the hour I told mike I had screen shots of you in Covina when 5 days before that you were claiming to be out of town for 3 weeks Caught in one lie, nothing stated can be believed. Just give up his belongings, your digging yourself a hole

Old 04-28-2013, 10:53 PM   #44
usmckmanning
I guarantee you camarillo is not an hour away from Covina. I can't help that my work has put me up in a hotel for 3 maybe 4 weeks to do work up here.

Old 04-28-2013, 11:01 PM   #45
Bobby Douglass
Kevin, are you going to allow him to make arrangements to get his snakes back or not?

Old 04-28-2013, 11:01 PM   #46
SymetryExotics@yahoo.com
Ur so full of it. I know u wouldn't be an hour or even two for that long without ur family. Get real. And if someone is taking care o ur boas like u said, have them and mike meet up like planned. He is practically ur best bro. I dont see u letting anyone else touching em, or have any reason not to have them meet up. I already have a strong feeling u haven't even fed my animals or even watered them for that matter unless u need to take a pic. I want my boas sent to me withing this next work week, im done with all ur bs ur coming up with to try to hide behind the point. I'm getting fed up with ur lies man. Get ur phone calls made and have "whoever" is taking care of ur snakes (u) meet up with mike so I have them back by Thursday. Mike has been willing to grab them, u just deny him of coming over. I'm getting sick of u beating around the bush man, and I'm sure everyone else here is too. Now I'm done wasting time on this. Again, there is no reason u cant have a trusted friend(u) meet with mike while ur "gone" for weeks on end.

Old 04-28-2013, 11:03 PM   #47
SymetryExotics@yahoo.com
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby Douglass View Post
Kevin, are you going to allow him to make arrangements to get his snakes back or not?
We have Bobby, twice. He keeps making up excuses. And none are adding up. His wife could even let mike over, but for some reason he won't. He even has Brooke Benders collection so who knows what he has up his sleeve.

Old 04-28-2013, 11:12 PM   #48
usmckmanning
Yes I have someone taking care of the snakes. I wouldn't let them come to any harm. If I could post pix I would love to show the messages kenny sent me stating I can keep the boas.

Old 04-28-2013, 11:13 PM   #49
Bobby Douglass
I was asking him Kenneth. Calm down, you two sound like a couple of kids.

Old 04-28-2013, 11:16 PM   #50
Bobby Douglass
Quote:
Originally Posted by usmckmanning View Post
Yes I have someone taking care of the snakes. I wouldn't let them come to any harm. If I could post pix I would love to show the messages kenny sent me stating I can keep the boas.
Kevin, why do you deserve the boas for free? Does he owe you for something? If not, then do the right thing and give them back.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!