Too many sub-forums! - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 01-01-2012, 10:09 PM   #21
rcarichter
Great, now I feel like a total dumba$$ for trying to help her. I have got to get better at spotting these people.

Noelle

Old 01-01-2012, 10:11 PM   #22
~Just Curious~
Wow. Label me a fool, he sucked me right in. I haven't heard of him before, but this whole alter-ego thing is just very disturbing. :eek3: I thought you were joking when you said he had a personality disorder, but seeing his posts I guess not. More than a little strange, but definitely sad.

Anyways wonderful digging Dennis. Great job! Always trust that gut!

Old 01-01-2012, 10:38 PM   #23
WebSlave
Yeah, don't mess with the mods. They ARE good at what they do around here....

Old 01-01-2012, 11:13 PM   #24
Salzy
I was giving the person a chance...when it appeared to me that you weren't. I hope you understand where I was coming from. Without knowing anything about the OP, the original post seemed pretty genuine.

Old 01-02-2012, 11:35 AM   #25
Randy F
man I just welcomed her, him, it to the forum.........

Old 01-02-2012, 12:26 PM   #26
April Homich
Um, me too. Oops.

Old 01-02-2012, 05:12 PM   #27
Wilderness
I don't understand what I did wrong.

I was just making a suggestion about subforums, I didn't mean any harm by it at all, but I'm not surprised people got upset... I know others can be defensive about their favorite forums. Maybe I should have waited longer before posting a suggestion, as I was not aware that this site was so active at night. And I did join a couple days ago, however, my account was not activated (therefor I was not able to post) until yesterday. I didn't expect for everyone to get so upset about it, and it was certainly not my intention to upset anyone.

However, I am in fact Lindsey Fagerman. I will show my driver's license to an admin, but only an admin. Otherwise, you are welcome to search me (or add me) on Facebook. There are several people on my friends list who know me in person, including my father, who you may call in order to verify my identity. If you'd like, I can take a picture of myself RIGHT NOW holding a piece of paper that says ANYTHING you want on it.

Adam is not "my" client, he is a client where I work, and I only see him every other week or so. I was not aware that we had the same birthday, but I will admit that that is interesting, and I can understand why that would make you suspicious.

I am getting my camera now and will simply write several usernames from this thread on a piece of paper. If anyone has any other requests, I would be happy to fill them too.

Old 01-02-2012, 05:24 PM   #28
Wilderness
My computer is VERY slow to upload pictures, but it's coming! I can also do a video, but I hate my voice a whole bunch.

Btw, I am terribly ugly. You have been warned.

Old 01-02-2012, 05:46 PM   #29
Wilderness
I hope these all post properly, and I'm sorry if they stretch the page. I was just trying to be as fast as I possibly could.

Btw, the paper reads:
Webslave, cute penguin!
Dennis Hultman, no hard feelings!
JColt, thank you for being so positive!
redlizard5, thanks for being kind!
Wilderness, oh wait... That's me!
HAVE A GREAT NIGHT!

This is me and my fiance, Marshall.

Me at the campground last Summer.

If anyone's posted since my last post, I haven't read it yet. Anything else I can do, please let me know.

Old 01-02-2012, 05:58 PM   #30
Wilderness
I still say this site is slower than many, which is not necessarily a bad thing. I suppose I was just expecting a little more traffic, that's all. I certainly don't mean any harm by it, it's just different, and I'm sure (if I stay) I'll grow to enjoy it. I never meant to upset anyone. I was just making an observation, really.

Besides... It says right up top: "Constructive criticism is welcome." This was intended to be instructive criticism, and I HIGHLY doubt it could ever be considered antagonism... But somehow, I really don't feel welcome here... At all. And I don't even understand what I did wrong.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!