Inquiry boagirl from Napanoch NY - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-06-2012, 04:50 PM   #91
cashhugger
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sierra0101 View Post
I don't need to know about how to take care of these animals, I have owned snakes my entire life, I personally believe I am more than educated on the subject. I do agree about the business part as I have never sold a snake online before. And hhmoore the drivers license will be emailed shortly, I have the picture, I just have to put it on the computer.
But you couldn't tell the difference between a pastel and normal?

Old 05-06-2012, 04:54 PM   #92
Fangthane
Nice try at deflecting the causes of your problems on to me. Whether or not you have the mental capacity to realize it, I've been one of the people trying to help you. You have absolutely no one to blame but yourself and your "wife", for the statements you've made, and are now being forced to own up to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sierra0101
I have not done anything to make you believe that I am a scammer, nor will I ever give you a reason to believe so
I suppose trying to sell a normal BP as a pastel, is perfectly fine, and shows everyone what a stand-up person you are? Clearly, that's my fault as well.

I've wasted enough time beating my head against this particular wall. Enjoy all the success you're sure to have with that attitude.

Old 05-06-2012, 04:59 PM   #93
Sierra0101
Just because I have owned and cared for snakes all my life does not necessarily mean that I can tell the difference between a simple morph and a normal as I do not breed snakes, yet. And I wasn't necessarily putting this out on you, I'm just saying that thanks to this entire post in general, all of these people have crushed my hopes and dreams of ever successfully starting a breeding project. I'm just done. I have nothing to prove to you. You are just taking everything I say and using it against me.

Old 05-06-2012, 05:09 PM   #94
LauraB
Sierra, I'm not implying you are a scammer or thief or had any intention ever of scamming someone for profit. Try to look at it from the viewpoint of old-timers who have seen innocent, eager honest, noobs (who made honest mistakes) along with the scammers, the liars, the thieves, the bottom-dwellers in the industry.

Look at it this way: Here's "Sienna Venn" selling snakes. A new seller, no history. No phone number, no email, no nuthin' on the ads. No presence on the web at all. The PayPal account is your mother's, you claim. I send money to "Sienna" and expect snakes from "Sienna Venn", not Sierra Kerridge. In the ugly world, Sienna doesn't ship the snakes, has the cash and the buyer cannot track her down because there is nothing to imply a partnership with you.

NOT saying that is what you would do, or would even cross your mind to do, but it ain't a new trick.

I do wish you the best in your projects - just make sure no one has the need to question you in the future.

Old 05-06-2012, 05:11 PM   #95
Sierra0101
Thanks. Like I said, you will not be hearing from her anymore.

Old 05-06-2012, 06:51 PM   #96
Utta
I'm waiting for a mod to ring in and speak their peace about the ID. Sorry Sierra, but I'm not taking your word for anything until it's been proven that you can be trusted. While you may or may not have done anything to NOT be trusted, there is enough there for me to lack trust in anything you say. I'll be among the first to apologize if proven wrong, but everything up until now, that you've said, can be explained away and disproven IMO.

Old 05-06-2012, 07:16 PM   #97
bxjoon

Old 05-06-2012, 11:16 PM   #98
Sierra0101
I sent a photo of my ID to faunaIDchecker@yahoo.com, I totally understand where you are coming from. After reading some of the other "bad guy" forum things, I believe I will be the exact same way.

Old 05-06-2012, 11:18 PM   #99
Sierra0101
How long does it usually take for them to get back to me on the ID checker thing?

Old 05-06-2012, 11:53 PM   #100
Utta
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sierra0101 View Post
How long does it usually take for them to get back to me on the ID checker thing?
I honestly don't know. It may very well have been checked out already. There is also no need for you to post it on here, if you got that in your mind. Patience is virtue.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!