Reserve 2009 adult female het voodoo - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Auction Offerings > Snake Auctions

Notices

Old 07-04-2013, 12:45 PM   #1
wohlerswi
2009 adult female het voodoo

I got two of these females imported as hatchlings in 2009 from Dan and Collette Sutherland. This female didnt breed this year, and the other female I got (I believe its her sister) did so I am offering this girl up to help fund some other projects. She is amazing. These pics dont show her true look, but it is really hard for me to capture it on camera. I bred her sister last year and got 1.1 babies that look identical to both this female, and her sister so I know its genetic. I believe them to be the same thing as the ballroom pythons south voodoo, but will not know until I cross the babies back to mom to see if they produce a super. Anyway this female is a smoker, and will make a great breeder for someone wanting to produce something different.

Auction will end Sunday 7/7/2013 at 1pm eastern standard time. The female is now currently around 1500 grams and slamming rats (frozen or live). There is a small reserve on this lady, but nothing compaired to what an adult female voodoo would run. Starting bid is $400 and bid increments are $50. This is a great opportunity. Buyer is to pay $75 shipping added to the final auction bid. Thanks for looking and Happy Bidding.
Will Wohlers wohlerswi@yahoo.com

Contact User Check User
Old 07-04-2013, 09:20 PM   #2
Mr. D
I see doo doo but no voodoo!

Old 07-05-2013, 11:12 AM   #3
wohlerswi
please dont troll on my auction

She is an obvious ash belly hypermelanistic. That is obvious from the pics. I also proved her genetic. I said in the post that I dont know if she is voodoo until she makes a super voodoo (or her sister does), but she is definately genetic. What kind of experience do you have with voodoo's in order to be the deciding factor? Now please dont post on my auction again. Why post on my auction as a troll if youre not going to bid please dont post.
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-05-2013, 11:25 AM   #4
Mr. D
I'm referring to the crap you neglected to clean up out of this first pic. Its called sarcasm. Just a hint if your looking for sales clean the cages before posting pics!

Old 07-05-2013, 11:30 AM   #5
Mr. D
And if hygiene makes me a troll then so be it.

Old 07-05-2013, 12:06 PM   #6
wohlerswi
troll

If only you knew troll. I take pics of my animals on cage cleaning day. Its the only day I have to take care of everything including feeding. So yes running around like PETA throwing paint where you see fit, makes you a troll. You havent the slightest clue, youre just looking for a fight. Now if you post again on my auction I will report you for trolling.
Will
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-05-2013, 03:11 PM   #7
AbsoluteApril
Warning: Auctions and classifieds are NOT the place for this type of discussion, take it to PMs if you must.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!