gmc dont like to answer the phone or return emails - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-26-2004, 10:51 PM   #1
dekonn71
Angry gmc dont like to answer the phone or return emails

Chris from CMG Reptiles,my partner an i sent you 300 as a down payment for a pair of pied balls back in april,we have been trying to get a hold of you to get the snakes an you have not called us back an you have not E-mailed us back i from April till the start of June till thur we have called you an emailed you from thur till today i called you at 540-295-9875 21 times the past 2 days an emailed you 8 times "CMG Reptiles" <snakerattleroll@cox.net an called you so many times you voice mail is full it looks like this is the only way you will get back to someone, dude i sent in a complaint with kingsnake an they told me to email The Internet Fraud Complaint Center (IFCC) is a partnership between the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and the National White Collar Crime Center before i do that an they start checking into you an everything your doing call me at 203 982 9266 or email me at dekonn71@yahoo.com dude we want our 300 bucks back

Old 06-27-2004, 10:27 AM   #2
The BoidSmith
Den,

I'm sorry to hear what happened to you. You have probably read the thread about CMG on this same page. I would encourage you to post your experience in that thread rather than starting a new one (rules of the site!). There is a chance this thread might be deleted or merged with the other.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...958#post142958

Best regards.

Old 06-27-2004, 11:48 AM   #3
dekonn71
Ya i thought about just putting it in there but this isnt about not getting paper work this is not the same. are you saying cause it is about the same person i should have just posted it in there i didnt know that i thought cause it was not the same prob. there was more to that one i dont know what happened to it i really started this one cause i want people to know there is a government site to report online crimes it is The Internet Fraud Complaint Center (IFCC) is a partnership between the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and the National White Collar Crime Center before i do that an they start checking into you an everything your doing [url]http://www1.ifccfbi.gov/index.asp this is what i really wanted to get out there to people an he'll be getting a call from him

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!