Good Guy Michael Rajkumar, A+, highly recommended - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-30-2013, 04:23 PM   #1
jwang1983
Thumbs up Michael Rajkumar, A+, highly recommended

I just bought two sub-adult Greek tortoises (Greek ibera) from Mr. Michael Rajkumar. They are captive bred animals, very active, healthy, and eating well, not shy at all. They start eating 30 minutes out of the box. Although they are captive bred, they have perfect and beautiful shell conditions, no sign of overgrowth or pyramiding at all.

Besides the high quality and health condition of the animals, I would like to highly recommend Mr. Michael Rajkumar because of his excellent service. Actually we negotiate about the price for a long time, more than two weeks, and he is a very patient. I also asked lots of questions, and even asked him to hand feed the tortoises and let me know their response. He answered my questions in time, and very patiently. We have more than 25 email corresponds.

The animals are packaged carefully, and delivered in time. He made a good quality insulation box, and tortoises are put in cloth bags.

Old 05-30-2013, 06:48 PM   #2
Ameivaboy
I've dealt with Michael before - very easy to deal with and a very nice guy

Old 05-30-2013, 06:55 PM   #3
jwang1983
Oh, his full name is Michael Rajkumar Thathuvaswamy.

Michael Rajkumar is the first name

Old 06-16-2013, 01:32 PM   #4
lar0290
Blanding Turtle

Michael is a great guy to do business with, turtle arrived in great shape and was feeding right away.
Thank you,
Larry

Old 09-10-2013, 04:56 PM   #5
TurtleJoe
I ordered a hatchling redfoot tortoise from Michael and it arrived today it was lively and very healthy compared to others I have ordered. The shipping of the tortoise was first class! Insulated box, packed well with moisture and some moss to absorb the impacts from shipping. Michael was very helpful with questions and extremely patient. I highly recommend him give him 5 stars for an all around perfect 1st time experience thanks Michael I will not hesitate to contact you for my next purchase

Old 09-22-2013, 05:38 PM   #6
dhorton
It was a pleasure working with Michael. I purchased some turtles from him a couple of weeks ago and they are doing great. I appreciated his detailed emails regarding their husbandry. I could tell that he saw his turtles a much more than simple commodities. I would do business with him again.

Old 10-16-2014, 02:53 PM   #7
runjojo
Reeves Turtles

I just received 4 hatchling reeves turtles from Michael and cannot express how happy I am with this transaction. All was well with communications and I would definitely work with Michael again any day. These little turtles are so active and well hardened. I am wishing I had orderedm ore, they are so awesome. Thanks Michael.

Old 10-21-2014, 02:10 PM   #8
Wesadamski
Excellent service and turtles

Received two hatchling razorback musks today- both were looking great and were packed very well. Transaction was quick and easy and he always replied in a timely manner. Could not be more satisfied.

Old 03-04-2015, 04:43 PM   #9
petersenrl
Michael made the purchase and shipment/receiving of a male marginated tortoise easy and worry free, highly recommend him!!

Old 05-19-2015, 10:31 PM   #10
TurtleJoe76
Do you happen to have his information?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!