Bad Guy Big Apple Herp - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-13-2017, 08:18 PM   #61
KNOBTAIL
You hit the nail on the head, you have to pay for the shipping back ! I received a couple of rare baby chameleons, several years ago. One of which was blind. Sending it back would mean sudden death. Photos were meaningless to these people. The eyes were quite swollen upon arrival. Steve, never even saw the chameleons as they were shipped from a separate location. There was no guarantee that anything would have been dealt with. He (Apple) are unscrupulous dealers.

Here is the unseen problem. When i spoke to my credit card provider, i was informed i could not even apply for a chargeback as the chameleons were in my possession. The best i can do at this time is just advise others to aware of their business practices. JERRY

Old 04-14-2017, 08:19 AM   #62
CraftingDreams
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcr229 View Post
Which enclosure did you order?
I am going to go out on a limb here and say it was the modular. The size he stated and the way he described the inside bottom.

I considered buying the same size for my bearded. (So 2 of them). I like the concept, however I wasn't sure about the bottom pieces. I like the inside flat. I didn't know about the holes but that would only make sense since you are using two inside pans instead of one and the piece that would normally fit in there is not being used. If you look closely at the photos on their site you can see. I think its a great concept, but feel a longer single pan should be offered for the longer cages instead of the two pans they have now. Let people pick and choose which pieces they want to buy. Just my 2 cents.

Old 04-24-2017, 08:38 PM   #63
markg
The animal you posted the picture of is clearly in poor shape. What is up with BA sending a snake that is in that condition? Refund or not, they should know better.

Old 04-25-2017, 12:24 PM   #64
ElexisC
Quote:
Originally Posted by markg View Post
The animal you posted the picture of is clearly in poor shape. What is up with BA sending a snake that is in that condition? Refund or not, they should know better.
this thread is also 7 years old.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Old 04-25-2017, 03:32 PM   #65
markg
Oops, I did not check the date obviously, thanks for pointing it out.

Here I was all high and mighty then shot down. My apologies to Big Apple. (But 7 years ago, shame on you Big Apple.)

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!