Inquiry Inquiry on Todd Gearheart - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-31-2012, 08:49 PM   #81
ragnew
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacuoco88 View Post

A whole bunch of people have prepaid Re-Todd for S. gigantea and S. viridicornis
Centipedes that never arrive. Then, after six months of waiting, they're offered something common that he has in stock. He doesn't give refunds. EVER. Yet, this bird says he's "one of the best dealers I've dealt with ...." P.T. Barnum was correct when he said, "There's a sucker born every minute."
This "bird" said that because my transaction was handled in a way that was satisfactory to me and my situation. I didn't ask for a refund as I knew it probably wasn't going to be taking place. However I did end up with several different species of pede that were just as interesting and the dollar amount came out the same. That's all I wanted.

As I said, Todd handled my situation in a way that I was pleased, and handled it in a timely manner when I told him it needed to be done. That equaled great customer service to me, and my situation. I'll stick to that to this day. Have I ordered from Todd recently? No, I'm no longer into the inverts. Would I purchase something that Todd had in stock should I ever get back into said inverts? Yes I would. But it would have to be in stock. I'd never prepay for anything ever again. That goes for Todd and/or any other dealer in the hobby.

Old 01-01-2013, 07:39 PM   #82
inveratatile
re todd

I know many people in Arizona that Todd has done bad business with. I know at least 3 people he owe thousands to because of the same situation. he wants all your money up front and has no animals to show for anything.
jimmy buckley

Old 01-01-2013, 07:50 PM   #83
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by inveratatile View Post
I know at least 3 people he owe thousands to because of the same situation.
Name them.

Old 01-01-2013, 10:35 PM   #84
John Apple
Yeah....name them.....some would say 'you doth protest to mach'

Old 01-06-2013, 10:11 PM   #85
jacuoco88
Arrow Spell Check is a good thing. Try using it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Apple View Post
Yeah....name them.....some would say 'you doth protest to mach'
Learn how to spell and how to write in complete sentences before you criticize other people who have the courage to come forward about their and others bad dealings with Re-Todd. I've read a few posts where you've called him every name but a Child of God. Now that you've gotten paid off (or back) you and Re-Todd are thick as thieves, huh
And parroting "name them" doesn't bolster your credibility any. Polly wanna cracker!

Old 01-06-2013, 10:46 PM   #86
John Apple
Yeah Johnnie my mispelled quote was Thor giving Iron man some stuff......yup i had a disagreement with Todd and gave him some grief....but Johnnie, oh Johnnie sometimes people come to a mutual understanding....but yeah Johnnie you seem a lil off....remember drink some water with your saltines
Anybody can say anything...hell Johnnie people can say YOU are a bad guy...if that was true you would wsnt to face your ....accusers....so Johnnie peal that banana ...stop thumping your chest...eat that banana....it will be ok Johnnie you will still be able to put the prefix "re" in front of other folks names

Old 01-07-2013, 10:34 AM   #87
jacuoco88
Apparently at some point in your "disagreement" with Gearheart, his slander campaign broke you down like a shotgun. After which you made the offer "Todd, if you stop telling lies about me, I'll stop telling the truth about you." And you've been his cheerleader ever since. You idolize and quote macho comic book characters because you yourself are a childish c_nt without integrity

Old 01-07-2013, 11:00 AM   #88
John Apple
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacuoco88 View Post
Apparently at some point in your "disagreement" with Gearheart, his slander campaign broke you down like a shotgun. After which you made the offer "Todd, if you stop telling lies about me, I'll stop telling the truth about you." And you've been his cheerleader ever since. You idolize and quote macho comic book characters because you yourself are a childish c_nt without integrity
Really man...is that all you got....broke me down like a shotgun.....never happened tool...those that know me here and there know the truth...really you should stick to suing or trying to sue doctors for a botched operation you freak....or trying to fix your theft arrests....yeah your record is all over google....a good Jerry Springer hilarious read joanie or johnnie [guess that depends on what bathroom you use on any given day of the week]
To all others here Todd has more than made up for any disagreement we may have had in the past.....I have done numerous trades with him since and as far as Todd.....I gotta say he has earned my respect when he deals with me....I have been in the game for about twenty or thirty years and my rep is awsome.....I dont deal with tools or cads....
I will add another thing...if it is in stock buy it

Old 01-07-2013, 11:06 AM   #89
hhmoore
Goodbye, Mr Cuoco. I'm sort of surprised that you won that race (I figured you and Todd would get the boot at the same time, actually). Your accumulated infractions triggered a one year ban...I suggest you try to operate within the rules if you return after that time.

Old 01-07-2013, 11:09 AM   #90
rcarichter
That name calling isn't going to be well tolerated here. You guys need to name anyone you know who has had transactions with the seller, or don't mention them at all.

And, the original quote is actually "doth protest too much" , spoken by Queen Gertrude in Shakespeare's Hamlet.

Noelle

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!