Inquiry Anna Braun [annapython@yahoo.com] - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-22-2009, 04:47 PM   #1
HISSGUY
Anna Braun [annapython@yahoo.com]

Has anyone done business with this person? She replied to one of my ads and offered to pay more than I asked which was weird. Also I see that she has been trying to buy a bunch of other snakes around fauna. It almost seem like she may be doing on of the classic paypal scams where she claims she did not receive the animal or claims that it was not as listed then paypal returns the money to her after she provides verification she shipped the animal back. Usually they just send a letter with confirmation and say that was the animal.

Any Info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Here is the e-mail i got back from her:

HI CHRIS !! I WONT HER I WILL GIVE YOU $ 225 ,JUST IN CASE SHE IS MORE TO SHIPPE , I LIVE IN NJ 07740 . DO YOU DO PAYPAL? HOW SOON WOULD YOU BE SHIPPING HER? HOW IS HER TEMPPERMENT? AS YOU CAN SEE I CAN NOT SPELL!! IF YOU DO PAYPAL I CAN DO THAT TODAY . THANKS SO MUCH . ANNA

--- On Sun, 2/22/09, Christopher Baker <christopher@bakerdesignsolutions.com> wrote:
From: Christopher Baker <christopher@bakerdesignsolutions.com>
Subject: Female Dumerils Boa
To: annapython@yahoo.com
Date: Sunday, February 22, 2009, 8:58 AM
Hey Anna,

The Dumerils Female is still available if you would like to have her. I have had several offers for trade and a couple of people who wanted to buy her. None of the trades were worth it and the people who wanted to buy never responded.

I am asking 200 Shipped for her and I accept payment through paypal.

Old 02-22-2009, 07:06 PM   #2
ANNA M BRAUN
HI CHRIS !! IF YOU GO TO I-HERP YOU WILL SEE THAT I BUY HERPS, AS FOR A PAYPAL SCAMS,ALL I COULD DO IS SIT BACK AND WONDER .BUT I AM GLAD THAT YOU ARE COVERING YOUR SELF,YOU MUST HAVE GOTIN SCAM BEFORE. AS FOR THE PRICE,I FEEL THAT SHE MY BE MORE $$ TO SHIP THEN YOU MY THINK,SO TO BE FAIR I ADDED $25 MORE,AND IF YOU ARE STILL UNSHORE I CAN MAIL YOU THE CASH TOMAROW MORNING. PS I AM A VERY UNTRUSSING GIRL,WEN EVER I BUY SOMTHING THAT I CAN NOT SEE IN REAL LIFE I AM EXPECTING TO LOOS MY MONY!! YOU WILL SEE THAT AM ALLWAYS FAIR. THANKS. ANOTHR PS I WILL NEED YOUR ADDRESS TO MAIL THE CASH TOMAROW.

Old 02-22-2009, 07:28 PM   #3
TripleMoonsExotic
Anna, spell check and turning OFF caps lock might help you post be more understandable (and add to your credibility).

Old 02-22-2009, 07:38 PM   #4
lanceheads
Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleMoonsExotic View Post
Anna, spell check and turning OFF caps lock might help you post be more understandable (and add to your credibility).
Ya think?

Old 02-23-2009, 01:56 PM   #5
EagleBoas
Wow I think my eyes are bleeding now.

Old 02-23-2009, 10:21 PM   #6
HISSGUY
Well I spoke with Anna tonight on the phone and she was very nice and knowledgeable about reptiles. She has agreed to send cash to avoid any possible paypal mess. We agreed to wait untill the shipyourreptiles site by proexotics is up and running to do any shipping, the temps should be a little better by then anyways. Even though it may be 3 weeks or so untill i ship she agreed to send the money tomorrow anyways.

So far she has been a pleasure to do business with. I will update this post in the future with the results and will also leave itrader with her if it works out well.

I wish people used the itrader ratings more and that there was a more secure method of leaving feedback like ebay has. Oh well....Just a thought.

Old 02-25-2009, 10:32 PM   #7
HISSGUY
So I received the money for the Dumerils boa and we have decided to wait until the 16th of March to ship her when shipyourreptiles.com is up and running. Anna Braun is a great person to do business with and is very nice.

Thanks

Old 08-03-2009, 08:55 AM   #8
MikeCurtin
I wanted to add to this as well. I met up with Anna last night, and the deal went as smoothly as I could have hoped for. She bought a couple woma babies from me, and was punctual and easy to work with. I'll d business with her again in a heartbeat.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!