Bad Guy Matt Tipton/Bryan Lucas/Bryan T=BEWARE! - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-17-2009, 01:47 PM   #11
joshson
I have received threatining emails from matt, bryan or whoever else they claim to be living in my state. I confronted them Via email when they threated our state expo and a few members of out herp community. Throught the entire year this joker played internet gangster tons of info has prevailed about them... from criminal charges... to slander... stealing pictures.. To threating children and family of others. After a picture was posted to identify his car was worth alot his address was found and a local educational herp program who pays for criminal background check found out the truth. The fammily has a history of criminal issues as well as others.

These actions I feel are a lack of parenting and low self esteem. All of this expands farther than ky when he stole a copywrited photo from a breeder in the UK. It also goes to how he harrased the Burkes and many other breeders in our hobby.

Also a local breeder here befriended him and took him in as a friend despit all of his actions and he turned and used this mans name as an alias knows as ''Brandon Quinn''. I have seen it used here as well as gottem emails from this as well.

I have emails for days saved on my laptop from 5 diffrent accounts from the same MATT TIPTON. I also have the criminal report that was sumbitted to house of reptiles. I have forum post from the old KRE board as well. In case trial is brung to this criminal, I have plent of evidence to help the plaintiff.

He likes to gloat about things to get praise from others sohe steals others achievments and claims them as his own. Simply he is not happy with him self so he is an unhappy chubby boy... not a man.

Simply not a person to do business with. He will get the updated pics he request and use them as his own. I wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him... david if you have a pic please post for refrence in case anyone sees him at any show or business location...

Old 06-17-2009, 03:13 PM   #12
Royal Morphz
Quote:
Originally Posted by laterob View Post
He's started a lot of inquiry BOI threads recently, which seems innocent enough. But why start an inquiry into Jon's Jungle after already contributing to someone else's inquiry about the same vendor? Seems odd, if not shady. Perhaps he's trying to change his image?

Seems like he starts bad guy threads prematurely, also. I don't see how someone who sells an animal to you that you brag about can be a bad guy, or how customer service can be bad enough for a bad guy thread, yet you still purchase the animal.
I caught that after I posted lol he never came back to answer my question

Old 06-17-2009, 03:16 PM   #13
TopNotchBoas
Photos of Tipton: He has shared these on various forums as a feeble effort to brag about his vehicle.

My previous insight that David posted earlier (from another thread):

Quote:
I happen to have a substancial background with the "tiptons" and their harrassment. There is one primary entity, Matt Tipton, that is likely most likely culprit. Whether there are other entities that are actually posting/harrassing breeders is unknown. With some online searching you'll find that they have a clear-cut criminal background.

Tiptons 'schtick' is to contact a breeder and engage in conversation for as long as possible, all under the guise of it being a potential sale. He usually will request multiple updated photos of animals. In general he will just do whatever he can to get a breeder to "jump through hoops" in an effort to fulfill his inquiries. He usually will agree to a deal after lengthy negotiations. After a while he will all out cease contact. Sometimes after a while he will shoot an email back stating he got an animal elsewhere or something of that nature. Usually within a month or two after that he will get a new email address and start a new alias and continue the cycle. Fortunately, he's not the smartest apple in the bunch and is easy to spot due to poor grammar and a contual rambling about how awesome he is because he makes massive amounts of money and has a "payed for brand new truck!".

I have addresses, photos, phone numbers, etc for Tipton. On another board, after he got hostile and threatening, he was baited into scanning a copy of his tax registration for his super-cool car. As was previously stated, he has threatened a well known boa breeder and his family at one point. Having this nut-case's personal information could be useful if such threats continue.
I'm glad that he has been fairly active here lately at the BOI and other public places. Prior it was just a core group of hobbyists that knew about his deal - now its all out in the open for everyone to see first hand. Thumbs up for exposing yourself there Tipton!

Old 06-17-2009, 03:17 PM   #14
joshson
BI POLAR... he's happy one minute and pissed the next.

Or with so many fake names Brandon Quinn. Matt Tipton. Bryan Lucas. Mary ann ect its hard to keep up with which personality has which emotion.

Or simply there's so many lies he can't keep them straight and he doesn't know if he's coming or going

Old 06-17-2009, 03:24 PM   #15
Suncoast Herpetological
Quote:
Originally Posted by TopNotchBoas View Post
Photos of Tipton: He has shared these on various forums as a feeble effort to brag about his vehicle.

Thumbs up for exposing yourself there Tipton!
Given the pictures...let's hope that doesn't happen

Old 06-17-2009, 04:26 PM   #16
gant77
Hey Suncoast-It's not like we would be able to see anything anyways! LOL!

Old 06-17-2009, 04:39 PM   #17
hhmoore
Fun is fun, but let's keep this on topic & stop the "personal" cracks

Old 06-17-2009, 06:55 PM   #18
Bryan T
LOL yeah this is fun, I can't believe I have ruffled so many broke losers feathers in the hobby. PLEASE keep the insults coming, it's very amusing!

Old 06-17-2009, 07:16 PM   #19
laterob
Whatever

So your answer to accusations of stealing, lying, and generally being a pain is to belittle others? Have you or have you not used multiple names, used others' photos without permission, and/ or received pics from breeders with the intent of deception?

Feel free to launch a personal attack, Bryan/Matt, but I would be more amused reading your responses to these claims. Did you sell that sunglow yet?

Old 06-17-2009, 07:22 PM   #20
joshson
Quote:
Originally Posted by laterob View Post
Did you sell that sunglow yet?
No but he ate it....

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!