Bad Guy Ken from ExoticPets in Las Vegas - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-03-2009, 11:56 PM   #11
Uroboros
Quote:
Originally Posted by th3jok3r View Post
He told me a 2 days before this email he still has the female hets then he tells me they are sold my problem is he couldnt contact me and say Jaime I need the money are you going to buy her or not.
I still don't see where it says he'll hold them for you. There are tons of potential buyers that inquire about animals and never finalize it.

Sellers also cannot be expected to contact everyone that asks about available animals to see if they're still interested before they sell them to someone with cash in hand.

Old 07-03-2009, 11:58 PM   #12
Uroboros
Quote:
if you read that, i contacted him recently on the 1st of July. Not June 25th like he said. And here is his responce
So, he started the email that he wrote on the 1st of July with "Sorry it took so long to get back to you" in response to an email that you wrote earlier that day.

Old 07-04-2009, 12:00 AM   #13
Uroboros
Quote:
Here is an email on the 1st of july saying he has the het albinos still (not june 25th or whatever he said)

--- On Wed, 7/1/09, ExoticPetsLV@aol.com <ExoticPetsLV@aol.com> wrote:

Subject: Re: Message about: One Male and Two Female Het for Ivory Baby Ball Pythons
To: paganpythons@yahoo.com
Date: Wednesday, July 1, 2009, 8:31 PM

Hi. Sorry it took so long to get back to you. This ball python thing is a bit overwhelming. I have no citrus balls, they were never there. I have some Tequila balls, but they are nowhere near adults. The female is 936 grams, and I have a photo of her and a male. The Super Pastel I want $700 for. However, she appears to have an inflammation near the vent, but I'm working on that now. I could drop her to $600 if you wanted to treat it yourself. The het pied's are all 66% het, not 100% as the list implied. I still have the het albinos. Photos of the Super Pastel and the Tequila balls are below this. The Pastel is very pretty, much better then most I've seen, but she's also skinny, weighing in at 993 grams. She is eating well for me though. Please note the swollen area of the tail in the third photo of her.

Thanks, Ken
Exotic Pets LLC
2410 N. Decatur #160
Las Vegas NV 89108
(702) 631-7387
fx (702) 631-7367
www.Exoticpetslv.com
Quote:
if you read that, i contacted him recently on the 1st of July. Not June 25th like he said. And here is his responce:

Re: Message about: One Male and Two Female Het for Ivory Baby Ball PythonsFriday, July 3, 2009 9:20 PM
From: "ExoticPetsLV@aol.com" <ExoticPetsLV@aol.com>View contact detailsTo: paganpythons@yahoo.comSorry it took so long to get back to you. I've been overwhelmed with work, and the pythons make it more work lol. Anyway, I have sold all the female het for albinos. I never had any males. I do still have albinos, males and females, and the het for Ivory balls are also gone. I'll be posting more balls as fast as I can get them feeding and can photo and weigh them. This is the height of my breeding/laying/hatching season, and I have about 1,200 adult snakes to care for after work, so it just takes a bit of time to do the balls also. More time then I'd planned anyway.

Thanks, Ken
Exotic Pets LLC
2410 N. Decatur #160
Las Vegas NV 89108
(702) 631-7387
fx (702) 631-7367
www.Exoticpetslv.com

He told me a 2 days before this email he still has the female hets then he tells me they are sold my problem is he couldnt contact me and say Jaime I need the money are you going to buy her or not.
Which one of these posts is truthful?

Here are two emails that tehjoakar has posted, each with a different date but same email.

SO, Jaime, which of these two dates is correct?

Old 07-04-2009, 12:02 AM   #14
Uroboros
I correct myself, those are two different emails.

DAMMIT

Old 07-04-2009, 12:02 AM   #15
th3jok3r
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uroboros View Post
So, he started the email that he wrote on the 1st of July with "Sorry it took so long to get back to you" in response to an email that you wrote earlier that day.
The part that he would hold it was over the phone, with my credit card information given to him. I called him in the first place to place my order like i said i had no idea about any package or any other snakes he had I called to buy the het albino female not to ask any questions then the whole "package" conversation sparked. Where he said he would hold her and labeled her for me.

Old 07-04-2009, 12:09 AM   #16
th3jok3r
There was a misunderstanding on Ken's part, mistaking someone elses email for my own. Ken and I have discussed this via private email.

Old 07-04-2009, 12:14 AM   #17
Uroboros
Ken gets to field this one.

It sounds to me like Jaime had intent to buy the het on the phone. The package deal came up and Jaime wanted to think about it. Ken said he would hold the het pending Jaime's decision. Ken then sold the het.

Sorry to regurgitate that (I hope I'm regurgitating it), but if I barf it out in simple terms, it's easier to see.

If the above is true, then perhaps Ken has a little explaining to do.

I hate deals over the phone for just these reasons.

Old 07-04-2009, 12:21 AM   #18
th3jok3r
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uroboros View Post
Ken gets to field this one.

It sounds to me like Jaime had intent to buy the het on the phone. The package deal came up and Jaime wanted to think about it. Ken said he would hold the het pending Jaime's decision. Ken then sold the het.

Sorry to regurgitate that (I hope I'm regurgitating it), but if I barf it out in simple terms, it's easier to see.

If the above is true, then perhaps Ken has a little explaining to do.

I hate deals over the phone for just these reasons.
thank you for finally understanding what i said hahaha

Old 07-04-2009, 12:41 AM   #19
Uroboros
Quote:
thank you for finally understanding what i said hahaha
Sorry for jumping the gun. My fingers type before my head thinks sometimes.

If it gets resolved, it would be nice to post here so that it can go full circle.

Old 07-04-2009, 12:49 AM   #20
th3jok3r
here was my responce to Ken

Obviously there was a huge misunderstanding. I dont trust people and i gave you my credit card information. It was known that I was going to buy the het albino no matter what. I was waiting for the updated list and kept asking you about the list. "I even apologized for annoying you for the updated list." at this point there are no other snakes that I would be interested in but I thank you for apologizing for your mistake. It could happen to anybody.

Thank you
Jaime Pagan
PAGAN PYTHONS
Newburgh, NY 12550
Phone: (845) 674-3760
Fx: (845) 567-0428
http://www.paganpythons.com

--- On Fri, 7/3/09, ExoticPetsLV@aol.com <ExoticPetsLV@aol.com> wrote:

Subject: Re: Message about: One Male and Two Female Het for Ivory Baby Ball Pythons
To: paganpythons@yahoo.com
Date: Friday, July 3, 2009, 11:52 PM

This is an email I got from someone:

Hey Ken,

Thanks for the quick response. That is a shame about the infection, I think it is a deal breaker for me. I agree that she is a good looking girl, I'm sure she'll look even better when she gets some weight back on her. If she gets over the infection and you still have her drop me a line. Best of luck with getting her back in good health!

I'm sorry, I thought it was from you. My mistake. Keep in mind I get about 80 emails a day. Anyway, contact me if you like, and perhaps we can do something to make each other happy. If not, I understand.

Thanks, Ken
Exotic Pets LLC
2410 N. Decatur #160
Las Vegas NV 89108
(702) 631-7387
fx (702) 631-7367
www.Exoticpetslv.com

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!