Bad Guy Tony121204/Anthony Pappas is a scammer - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-12-2014, 12:00 PM   #31
Tony121204
Due to being "scammed" the PayPal act was in negative figuring mr green had got a refund as well but he states he did not so I called an filed a claim stating he needed a refund so it was under investigation.

Old 10-12-2014, 12:27 PM   #32
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony121204 View Post
Due to being "scammed" the PayPal act was in negative figuring mr green had got a refund as well but he states he did not
When you go to your Paypal account you can see exactly what has taken place, who has sent you money and if money has been paid out, where it went, and any refunds that have been made.

Old 10-12-2014, 12:34 PM   #33
b.brogan
Quote:
Originally Posted by texassaddleman View Post
I filed with Paypal but they want do anything because it is live animals no matter what..
Im not sure that's correct. I have won a "dispute" involving a live animal with pay pal. Did you send the money as a "gift"?

Old 10-12-2014, 12:37 PM   #34
texassaddleman
You haven't taken care of me. I talked to you so you can't say someone else sold me the torts. I also talked to what I was told was your Aunt who was according to her, trying to help you out. She told me she was on her way to the air ports to ship them the last time I talked to her but I never heard from her again. That was after you told me you were on the way to the airport two different times.
The fact that you are on here defending yourself makes me think you mad a BIG mistake and maybe, just maybe your not the typical scammer but my money is gone just the same. Why don't you tell us the whole and true story and let's see how the truth sounds? According to Paypal, all you have to do is call them and authorize the refund and have the money in your acct. why haven't you done that

Old 10-12-2014, 12:44 PM   #35
texassaddleman
If you read the ad, it says the female laid 8 clutches last year. I have never in 35 years had a sulcata lay more than 6 clutches in a year. After the fact, that is part of what makes me think it's a straight scam. Of course it's possible but not likely

Old 10-12-2014, 12:49 PM   #36
texassaddleman
I have won 2disputes with Paypal involveing live animals but that is what they are telling me this time. I did not send it as a gift but one of the other cases was accidentally sent as a gift and I still got it back. I'm not sure if things have changed or if their just cracking down but be aware!

Old 10-12-2014, 01:04 PM   #37
Tony121204
I sent you a message still no response

Old 10-12-2014, 01:17 PM   #38
texassaddleman
As of this morning it is not taken care of. I sent you my phone number on an email a couple of days ago but you had it and you have my email address. It's not taken care of untill I have my money back.

Quote:
Something negative? I don't have to explain anything I "chose" too if I was off scamming people I wouldn't be explaining my self Id be trying to get the next person thanks. When PayPal balance it went negative I thought he was paid back and I told him I would call PayPal and take care of it and I have.

Old 10-12-2014, 01:22 PM   #39
texassaddleman
I don't have an email from you or a text

Quote:
I sent you a message still no response

Old 10-12-2014, 01:32 PM   #40
Tony121204
I sent two emails at 1002 and 1030 and just now

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!