Looking for morphs and high-end species of Sand Boas - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Rosy, Sand, Ground Boas/Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 04-29-2005, 07:46 PM   #1
arturgorniak
Looking for morphs and high-end species of Sand Boas

Hello Everybody,
I have never had time to sit on the forum but here I come finally. Anyway, I am looking for nice 2003 or older albinos,snows,and clean Anery ( Nice,clean pattern)Eryx Colubrinus of any sex. I also look for other sand boas like:
E.conicus
E.elegans
E.jaculus
E.jayakari
E.muelleri (CB)
E.somalicus
E.tataricus

So if you have any of these snakes available - contact me with your price offer, and pictures please!!
I only look for healthy and nice colored and patterned animals with no scars or other imperfections. I am very picky about it but I will pay top $$$ for right animals.
Thank you for your time,

Kind regards,
Arthur Gorniak
arturgorniak@yahoo.com

Old 04-29-2005, 08:08 PM   #2
WebSlave
Well you are off to a bad start here. "Wanteds" style posts are ONLY to be posted within the classifieds section, not in the discussion forums.

This post will be deleted shortly.

Old 04-30-2005, 10:48 PM   #3
arturgorniak
I am very sorry for that!!!!!!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!