snow boa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 04-13-2004, 10:02 AM   #11
craig kade
I am not sure if you got my email, I wanted to send you a postal money order, I wanted to do that just in case you are ripping people off, the post office is a little quicker to respond. I am not accusing you, just protecting myself. Also did you use the screen name chondro5 on here at one time? Just wondering. Craig Kade

Old 04-13-2004, 04:20 PM   #12
wetceal
When I first read this post, the offer seemed too good to be true. After a closer look, I realized the first photo seemed VERY familiar...and it is in fact somewhere else on the internet. The first photo of the snow being offered for sale in this ad is a picture from Ralph Davis' website...

http://www.ralphdavisreptiles.com/co...s/snow_boa.asp

Not sure what is going on here and I don't want to accuse anyone of anything without knowing more facts...all I'm saying is BUYER BEWARE.

I've contacted Ralph Davis about this thread...

Celia Chien

Old 04-13-2004, 04:44 PM   #13
Ken Harbart
Good catch Celia. It casts a whole new light on this ad, doesn't it?!

Old 04-13-2004, 05:02 PM   #14
Ken Harbart
Quote:
Also did you use the screen name chondro5 on here at one time? Just wondering. Craig Kade
I'm doing some checking and will be posting about this, one way or the other, this evening. My gut instinct is that it will go "one way" rather than "the other."

Old 04-13-2004, 05:16 PM   #15
HerpVenue
yes I too am currently searching on that
because I did a search on all your replies......and something is fishy

here is another of your ads with more of Ralph's pictures on it

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...&postid=116118

oh yeah I locked this thread so only the webmaster and the mods can reply

pavel jonsich = psychochondro@yahoo.com = sacramento cali
paul johnson = arboreals@yahoo.com = sacramento cali

pavel left a good input for Paul on the BOI....
Come on. You should make things a little harder

Old 04-13-2004, 05:36 PM   #16
HerpVenue
Re: snow boa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by monitor maniak

born 04/20/01
he is proven male (sexed twice)
he has yet to be bred and will make some nice bloodlines.
he will impress you with his doscileness.
i have taken him to my childrens class' for show and tell allowing 3rd and 4th graders to pet him.

I was thinking to myself
I was thinking
"Gosh darn it Ritchie you jumped the gun again. Maybe he bought the animal from Ralph and Ralph sent those pictures with the animal."

So I went to Ralph site.
I am glad Ralph site says the animal in the picture was born in 1999

It means I was not wrong about your scamming butt

Old 04-13-2004, 06:03 PM   #17
craig kade
Since we are all pretty sure this is a ripoff I will add what I know, It can be backed up with emails also. First he wanted the me to overnight him $1500 CASH, then he would send the snake.LOL, I was quick to jump on that. Then I checked his other posts, saw he had posted for paul johnson, who also lives in Sacremento. He signed his emails Paul. Another no Brainer. Just for giggles I did a white pages check for pavel jonsich, guess what? None in the country, however paul johnson had like 20 listings in Sacremento.I then emailed him to say I would take it if he would accept a postal money order overnight, I told him that they were quicker to prosecute mail fraud. I still have not heard from him. Even though I did want a deal on a snow boa, I am kinda glad this was a scam, I would hate to think that when I produce them in July I would only be looking at getting $3000 ea. Moderators, could we get this moved to BOI or do we need to start fresh over there?? Craig, almost got ripped off again, Kade

Old 04-13-2004, 06:20 PM   #18
wetceal
I just wanted to post that I heard back from Ralph Davis and he has no idea who this person is...so it seems like this IS in fact a scam!

Once again...if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is!

Celia

Old 04-13-2004, 06:37 PM   #19
Ken Harbart
Quote:
Moderators, could we get this moved to BOI or do we need to start fresh over there??
It would need to be started fresh on the BOI. If a thread is indeed started on the BOI, I'll be locking this one down so as to keep everything in one place.

As an aside, this individual has a dynamic ip address, so it changes from post to post. Both accounts do originate from the same internet service provider, however. Keep in mind that that can be merely coincidental, though.

The stolen pics, on the other hand, are a 100% certainty.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread