Info Ashley Caspillo-SakaraGT4/Sakara *Possible Buyer Beware!* - Page 72 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-25-2010, 11:43 AM   #711
sally-dog
I know Elizabeth posted pictures of all hers on RTB.net. Is that not proof enough? Rachel, have you? I might have missed it.

Old 12-25-2010, 11:56 AM   #712
RachelSS
Quote:
Originally Posted by sally-dog View Post
I know Elizabeth posted pictures of all hers on RTB.net. Is that not proof enough? Rachel, have you? I might have missed it.
yes, I have.

Old 12-25-2010, 12:09 PM   #713
sally-dog
Well, that should be the pictures you need.
The only other instance where I think you'd need pictures is if the animal is DOA. Most breeders will require a picture of a DOA animal, not one that's still alive, unless its very visibly ill.
Someone correct me on that if I'm wrong.

Old 12-25-2010, 12:09 PM   #714
amercnwmn
Yeah Elizabeth has posted several, including ones of the snake in a weird position. She has more on FB.

Old 12-25-2010, 12:17 PM   #715
RachelSS
Yeah I opened the paypal claim and it has to be resolved by January 3rd. I emailed her last night about needing the tracking number for the package.

All she has to do is set up the package specifications, set a pick up time for fedex to come here and grab the package, and give me the tracking number. That's all I need for the refund. It literally takes.... maybe 3 minutes?

Old 12-25-2010, 12:54 PM   #716
Elizabethlea27
I'm noting that when I did not reply in under a few hours to Ryan, he claimed I was ignoring him. Then he said ignoring me for five days over this was irrelevant, and now they seem to not be working with Rachel on shipping even when she IS trying to get those snakes back. This says to me that they have one set of rules of conduct they apply to everyone else, and apply a totally different one on themselves. With that in mind, I hope no more people EVER have the displeasure of doing any type of business with these people.

Old 12-25-2010, 04:56 PM   #717
Adrya
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowAceD View Post
Any reputable breeder would not ask for those animals back after acknowledging they know they could have gotten mites from their house. The only reason breeders ask for animals back is to resell them. Period. That is exactly what you guys are planning to do once they are "cleared". Well guess what, Ashely? Apparently, in your massive research frenzy, you missed that a negative result in a boa means jack when it comes to confirming IBD. You cannot confirm it is negative, you can only confirm that they are positive. Your collection is forever tainted and none of these animals should ever leave your house (Kyle's included) and none should ever come in. Not until every one is euthanized for presenting or dies being completely asymptomatic.

That is what a responsible breeder would do. You up on this one, now it's time to pay the piper.

You need to refund that money without getting those animals back. I cannot think of a reputable breeder who would not think the same.
I completely agree, and thank you for confirming what I had mentioned earlier about reputable breeders refunding and not needing the snakes back with a fact that they sold sick snakes to their customers.

Your entire post was excellent, though I doubt it will sink in through their thick skulls very much as most of the other major outstanding posts haven't thus far. I don't know how much CLEARER we could be to these two.

Old 12-25-2010, 04:58 PM   #718
ShadowAceD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrya View Post
I completely agree, and thank you for confirming what I had mentioned earlier about reputable breeders refunding and not needing the snakes back with a fact that they sold sick snakes to their customers.

Your entire post was excellent, though I doubt it will sink in through their thick skulls very much as most of the other major outstanding posts haven't thus far. I don't know how much CLEARER we could be to these two.
Yeah, Plan B is MUCH Clearer, I promise. They really probably think I am bluffing about it though.

Old 12-25-2010, 05:12 PM   #719
Adrya
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowAceD View Post
Yeah, Plan B is MUCH Clearer, I promise. They really probably think I am bluffing about it though.
Well they are mistaken to think that you are bluffing.

Old 12-25-2010, 05:14 PM   #720
ShadowAceD
Severely.

Football, Soccer and the PS3 ...

Those are about the only games I play.

... and Yatzee ...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
ibd