How many of y'all would do this?: - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Lonely Hearts Club Forum

Notices

Lonely Hearts Club Forum Looking for someone with a common interest? Why not go where they hang out? Have fun, but not TOO much fun in here. ONLY members over 18 are welcome here.

Old 06-29-2004, 06:55 PM   #1
Lucille
Talking How many of y'all would do this?:

This forum is becoming VERY popular lol, and more and more folks are starting to stop by. A good way to get to know each other is to have a PARTY!!!!!!!

I can petition and ask that we have the chatroom for a few hours each week, so that at a certain time we can get together and have a virtual party!! (adults only): think of the advantages:

1) You do not have to worry about having one too many (drinks, that is)
2) You can meet several people and if the chemistry is right, develop the relationship in one of the private chatrooms
3) You can have a great time and not have to worry about what to wear lol!

Tell me what y'all think; and tell me which day/time would be best. What sorts of virtual items would you like to bring? LET'S PARTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 06-29-2004, 07:12 PM   #2
AZ Dragoon
I can do one better, lets have a convention at Circus, Circus in Las Vegas. There, at least, if you tease, you will still have to please!

Kevin

Old 06-29-2004, 07:21 PM   #3
bcfos
Quote:
Originally posted by AZ Dragoon
I can do one better, lets have a convention at Circus, Circus in Las Vegas. There, at least, if you tease, you will still have to please!

Kevin

Oh god not Vegas........ For some reason I just can't control myself in that town. Who here has played blackjack for 12 hours straight? Well besides me.....

Old 06-29-2004, 07:46 PM   #4
AZ Dragoon
Me too Brian. Actually, blackjack and poker, I do love my poker! Strip poker anyone?

Kevin

Old 06-29-2004, 07:53 PM   #5
bcfos
Quote:
Me too Brian. Actually, blackjack and poker, I do love my poker! Strip poker anyone?

Kevin

Yeah poker and blackjack are my downfalls in Vegas..

And Olympic Gardens, can't forget that place.

Old 06-29-2004, 08:43 PM   #6
jenn
Quote:

Kevin
I do love to play blackjack, but strip pokers is more my style!

Old 06-29-2004, 08:43 PM   #7
Mercer Don
Vegas or Bust! Or Vegas and Busts! Anyways, can't see that happening, so a chat will have to do. Anyday, anytime.

Old 06-29-2004, 08:59 PM   #8
JungleHabitats
hmmmm

As chat admin i will not stand any of this filth to filter into the chatroom. there are many viable IMsystems to carry on these shinanigans on.We have enough drama in the open chatroom if any of you visited it you would already know this .

Old 06-29-2004, 09:14 PM   #9
jenn
OK

Because all of a sudden you are soooooooooooooo inocent! So tell me again when did that happen, because i must have missed it.

Old 06-29-2004, 09:18 PM   #10
Lucille
Well, no one can stop a group of us from chatting without shutting down the entire chat system.........I think Alan must be kidding, since a group of us just getting together violates no posted rules, here on Fauna....

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!