Bad Guy Eddie Lopez - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-03-2011, 02:48 PM   #1
Keith Stambaugh
Eddie Lopez

See the BOI on Chris Anderson. Eddie Lopez and Chris Anderson are both in Stockbridge, GA. Both are selling animals they apparently don't have. Eddie is the one I dealt with and he claims to be moving. He was sent a postal money order and talked to me every day until the day he was supposed to ship. We agree he would ship last Wednesday do to weather conditions. I've not heard from him since.
Keith

Old 01-03-2011, 03:19 PM   #2
JudyC
Can you give a lot more details on this matter? What is the connection between Chris Anderson and Eddie Lopez? Are you suggesting they are the same person? What proof of this do you have other than the coincidence of them living in the same area and not following through with a sale?

(I'm not suggesting you're wrong...just asking for more clarification and evidence...I have NO idea one way or the other.)

Also, you need to provide specific details on your deal with Eddie Lopez...how much did you send him? What were you buying? How did you come to contact him about what was for sale? Can you provide copies of the correspondence between you?

Old 01-03-2011, 09:15 PM   #3
bayoucityboas
So lets see what happen from the beginning bring everything you have to the table. Proof, emails, discoveries.

Old 01-04-2011, 08:56 PM   #4
Keith Stambaugh
The thread is gone, or at least I can't find it any more, but here is one of emails that anyone receives when someone else responds to the same thread (that I didn't delete). I believe Chris may have been the orginator of that thread/sale. "Reply to thread 'For Sale Assorted Pythons and condas'Sat, December 4, 2010 9:58:03 PM
From: FaunaClassifieds <webmaster@faunaclassifieds.com>Add to Contacts
To:" Oddly, the remainder of the email is suddenly gone. The rest of the correspondence was done by phone or text. I have copy of the postal money order. I related the two because I believe Chris was the orginator of the email and Eddie said he and his partner owned these boas and pythons. He said he was moving West and it was to cold to take them. He even asked if he could throw a ball python in with the two anaconda's. I was purchasing a pair, apparently six foot each, for $200. Just before the money order was sent for $260 (60 for shipping) he said he just received a third anaconda, about 8 feet and he was sending it too. After receiving the money order, he said he could not cash it because his liscense did not match it exactly. He gave his friends address and not the address on his liscense. He said I'm sending it back but I really need to ship them now. I told him I would have to wait for the money order to get returned before I would attempt any other type of payment. About two days later, he said if I could just sent the money for shipping, I could send the rest after I got the postal money order back. I agreed (yes, like an idiot) and sent him $145. I even picked western union, he didn't. He and I talked at least a dozen times and texted back and forth over 3 dozen times. He changed his number but even called me with the new one (I have both). I can give you the one, it still has his voicemail. When I read the BOI and heard something was going on that sounded fishy, I called him, and asked about it. I told him to man up and just let me know. "Have you scammed me or are you sending them?" This was on a Friday. "I said if you scammed me just fess up so I don't waste my weekend building a new cage." And he said, I don't need your money, I obtain my money honestly and the snakes will be sent on Monday like you requested (do to weather)." On Monday I called and said wait a day because it's still bad, I then called him Tuesday and told him to ship on Wednesday, all is clear. He said he would get it done. On Wednesday, he quit answering or texting me back.

From: FaunaClassifieds <webmaster@faunaclassifieds ". Oddly, the rest of the email is suddenly gone. But snakema

Old 01-05-2011, 09:57 AM   #5
LauraB
The scammer thief is likely Dustin Draper. Chris Anderson, JJ Price, etc are just two of the many aliases he uses. Also, it looks like his accomplice, "Christina Davis" has now morphed into Eddie Lopez.

Here are the other threads regarding Dustin Draper & sidekick (whether the sidekick be real or imaginary)

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=217496

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...=dustin+draper

Good guy post actually made by "Christina Davis" claiming she met Draper & had a good transaction. Note she claimed FL as her residence on her sidebar ID.

Ad placed by Christina Davis ... note now she is magically from Stockbridge.
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...hristina+davis

Old 01-05-2011, 10:00 AM   #6
LauraB
Please post all phone numbers and addresses you were given or used. Interested parties would like to know. Thanks.

Old 01-05-2011, 10:14 AM   #7
hhmoore
I'm still waiting to see the connection between Chris Anderson and Christina Davis - they were mentioned together in the last thread, but no connection was ever shown (as of the last I looked), and the OP of that thread never provided anything in response to my PM.

Keith - would you please give the username for the person that posted the ad you responded to? I'm pretty familiar with Dustin's antics here, but you've really given NOTHING to go by...why/how are you connecting the names Chris Anderson and Eddie Lopez

Old 01-05-2011, 10:16 AM   #8
hhmoore
(nevermind - the photobucket account showing the same pictures connected Chris Anderson to Dustin Draper)
Still interested in how Eddie Lopez gets tied in, though

Old 01-05-2011, 10:36 AM   #9
hhmoore
The addresses listed in the other thread ARE addresses associated with Dustin Draper.
As already requested, please post any phone numbers you've been given, and the username that placed the ad here - I looked through your posts, and so no communication with anybody named Eddie. You DID reply to one of "Chris Anderson's" ads...but so far you haven't shown anything that ties the name Eddie Lopez into that mess.

Old 01-05-2011, 11:35 AM   #10
Keith Stambaugh
I found one the pm he sent me that links them. Eddie has to be the correct name or he could not have cashed the postal money order but he is directly tied to Chris. Here is the pm I recieved from Chris. The Greens are the anaconda's.

Name : Chris Anderson

Trader Rating: (0) Re: postal money order

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The greens are sold to you. The rest of the stuff is sold to other buyers.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!