Bad Guy Beware of Jerry Kruse - Page 25 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-02-2012, 01:13 PM   #241
JerryKruse
Allan, as usual.......why not READ the past few entries. I clearly stated that.

Old 03-02-2012, 01:19 PM   #242
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerryKruse View Post
Stu, please check your personal email. Thanks.
The man has repeatedly, which means over and over, told you he wishes NO communication with you other than here.

You won't be able to weasel out of anything here jer. Use this forum to make a new start.

Make a new start by telling Stu that his refund is on the way, here, where everyone will know.

There is a looooong list of people who want NOTHING to do with you on a personal level. It's you, not them.

Do the right thing jer, send Stu the refund he deserves. Don't make excuses, don't sidetrack, don't address ALL the people you've pushed out of your life with your own actions, just do the right thing.

Old 03-02-2012, 01:25 PM   #243
Jeff Schofield
a

Stu, as I stated before I am not taking sides I'm just trying my best as a responsible member of this community to help the situation unlike alot of other posters on this thread. Rural TX, whose fault is THAT? LOL. I'd say for $3100 you can put the snakes on a plane, FIRST CLASS even, and let someone who has nothing to do with this fight examine them. If you are a seller answer me this: in bad/problematic transactions do you think you are ever at fault? It always takes 2 sides, but for experienced keepers/breeders/sellers most times the fault is with the reciever not the seller. But of course when it is with the seller his rep is on the line. We have all been burned before, and most times it STARTS with someone having similar problems. It does get emotional but you should always strive to be fair and balanced, particularly when it comes to a "undiagnosable/incurable" disease. This thread alone likely cost Jerry more than you paid, so think about that. He wants to work things out with you offline which is understandable. If I gave person A a refund but refused for person B, person B would have a axe to grind--like many in this thread. I had a bad transaction recently with a guy who got a heck of a deal from me on my "last" of the season snake. Even though I sold it to him at half price as is, and even agreed to get him a mate at the same price this season he freaked out about the snake and wanted ANOTHER one for FREE. You can see each transaction is different, personal even. Give some people a inch and they will take 10 miles, again not taking sides. Its just a good idea to do your best to be fair and balanced and unfortunately this forum isnt known for that. So take what others say with a grain of salt, your transaction with Jerry isnt over so there is no sense being a petulant child about it. Be the better person and you wont be surprised to see no one wins these contests. Not even Texas!

Old 03-02-2012, 01:31 PM   #244
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Schofield View Post
Stu, as I stated before I am not taking sides I'm just trying my best as a responsible member of this community to help the situation unlike alot of other posters on this thread. Rural TX, whose fault is THAT? LOL. I'd say for $3100 you can put the snakes on a plane, FIRST CLASS even, and let someone who has nothing to do with this fight examine them. If you are a seller answer me this: in bad/problematic transactions do you think you are ever at fault? It always takes 2 sides, but for experienced keepers/breeders/sellers most times the fault is with the reciever not the seller. But of course when it is with the seller his rep is on the line. We have all been burned before, and most times it STARTS with someone having similar problems. It does get emotional but you should always strive to be fair and balanced, particularly when it comes to a "undiagnosable/incurable" disease. This thread alone likely cost Jerry more than you paid, so think about that. He wants to work things out with you offline which is understandable. If I gave person A a refund but refused for person B, person B would have a axe to grind--like many in this thread. I had a bad transaction recently with a guy who got a heck of a deal from me on my "last" of the season snake. Even though I sold it to him at half price as is, and even agreed to get him a mate at the same price this season he freaked out about the snake and wanted ANOTHER one for FREE. You can see each transaction is different, personal even. Give some people a inch and they will take 10 miles, again not taking sides. Its just a good idea to do your best to be fair and balanced and unfortunately this forum isnt known for that. So take what others say with a grain of salt, your transaction with Jerry isnt over so there is no sense being a petulant child about it. Be the better person and you wont be surprised to see no one wins these contests. Not even Texas!
Pish and Tosh. Your OPINION, jeff, is just that.

In MY opinion Stu was more than fair, more than patient, more than just willing to work with ol jer. But the guy you seem to be defending, ol jer, wasn't having any of it. He lied to everyone, made vicious threats, whined to a mod over at another site and got posts deleted that made ol jer look bad then came here and tried the same.

How much proof do you need that the guy's a schmuck?

Do the right thing jer, refund Stu the money he paid you.

Old 03-02-2012, 02:01 PM   #245
Jeff Schofield
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilomn View Post
Pish and Tosh. Your OPINION, jeff, is just that.

In MY opinion Stu was more than fair, more than patient, more than just willing to work with ol jer. But the guy you seem to be defending, ol jer, wasn't having any of it. He lied to everyone, made vicious threats, whined to a mod over at another site and got posts deleted that made ol jer look bad then came here and tried the same.

How much proof do you need that the guy's a schmuck?

Do the right thing jer, refund Stu the money he paid you.
Here I am being fair and level-headed. What difference does it make about anything on another site? Do you have a dog in this fight? Let 2 grown men work it out and stop with the DRAMA. Jerry is here to make good, why draw more attention, more ire? Why do so many people feel the need to stick thier nose where it doesnt belong? How many idiots does it take to say "come on Jerry, give the guy a refund" and screw in a light bulb? Answer, all of em here I guess. You can read a thread without responding cant you? I'm not saying dont read it, assuming you all can read(LOL). SARCASM.

Old 03-02-2012, 02:09 PM   #246
Wilomn
Quote:
Here I am being fair and level-headed. What difference does it make about anything on another site? Do you have a dog in this fight? Let 2 grown men work it out and stop with the DRAMA. Jerry is here to make good, why draw more attention, more ire? Why do so many people feel the need to stick thier nose where it doesnt belong? How many idiots does it take to say "come on Jerry, give the guy a refund" and screw in a light bulb? Answer, all of em here I guess. You can read a thread without responding cant you? I'm not saying dont read it, assuming you all can read(LOL). SARCASM.
Indeed. And yet, we disagree.

You ever wonder where the old saying regarding the pot and kettle came from?

If so, look up. Your post is a perfect example.

I'll tell you why I keep responding to this thread in which I have no dog.

Because scumbags like ol jer, the guy you seem bent on giving a break to, feed on guys like you but hate guys like me. Eventually they, the ol jer guys, usually pay up and do the right thing if someone, anyone, tells them to often enough.

As soon as Stu tells us he's got his refund, I'm outta here. Until then, I think I'll hang around.

Old 03-02-2012, 02:09 PM   #247
Focal
Quote:

Old 03-02-2012, 02:10 PM   #248
laterob
I am with Wes

Jeff, if you want to help the situation, knock off the condescention and send Jeff an example of a good TOS he may consider adopting in the future.

Old 03-02-2012, 02:19 PM   #249
JerryKruse
Wes.....scumbag? Really?? I got two words for ya now. You think I'm going to keep sitting back and while you keep on coming in and provoking? Don't act all surprised now that I'm being a lil' aggressive. Stu wants a refund, I'm giving it. You want reciprocal aggression, you got it.

Old 03-02-2012, 02:36 PM   #250
Lucille
Jerry, you refund keeps on existing in the future, not the present where it needs to be. Sort of like politicians promises.
It only takes a minute to go to Paypal and have it done.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!