Bad Guy Beware of Jerry Kruse - Page 30 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-02-2012, 11:32 PM   #291
Christina Vincent
Jerry, post #276...don't start pointin fingers.

Old 03-02-2012, 11:35 PM   #292
Christina Vincent
You know... I may have misread your statement. You did in fact point @ yourself too.

Old 03-03-2012, 12:10 AM   #293
DISCERN
Well, such as I expected, Stu and Jerry had a conversation, and it looks like it will be worked out. Problem on its' way to being solved.

I would like to thank Tony D. for adding in a remarkable set of thoughts that made complete sense, along with Webslave and some thoughts by Jeff S., amidst the childish banter that many here felt was important to add, but was shown to be a waste of time, and in of itself, made those look even more presumptious and acting without definite knowledge.

I am very happy to hear that Jerry and Stu are working this out.

Time for everyone else to do something constructive. Please do not let this become a 259 + page thread of horse-flogging nonsense.

Time to go tend to the collection.

Old 03-03-2012, 01:08 AM   #294
thomas davis
oh i agree billy, its real nice to see jerry do the right thing and refund him... kind of a shame that it had to be brought here for resolution, but resolved it appears to be! the BOI works!!!
i for one am relieved and happy to see jerry take responsibility and refund stu, it was the only "right" thing to do. if ya wanna play snake breeder/dealer ya gotta take care of your customer, gotta keep the customer satisfied, gotta stand behind your stock. jerrys now doing thats which says ALOT in my book
,,,,,,,,,,,thomas davis

Old 03-03-2012, 01:16 AM   #295
Show Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by DISCERN View Post
Well, such as I expected, Stu and Jerry had a conversation, and it looks like it will be worked out. Problem on its' way to being solved.

I would like to thank Tony D. for adding in a remarkable set of thoughts that made complete sense, along with Webslave and some thoughts by Jeff S., amidst the childish banter that many here felt was important to add, but was shown to be a waste of time, and in of itself, made those look even more presumptious and acting without definite knowledge.

I am very happy to hear that Jerry and Stu are working this out.

Time for everyone else to do something constructive. Please do not let this become a 259 + page thread of horse-flogging nonsense.

Time to go tend to the collection.
It doesn't matter if it solved or not, and I'm not holding my breath that Jerry will do the right thing. It was posted on the BOI and anyone can voice their views on the matter, right or wrong. Deal with it or leave. By the way... I would like to thank anyone that has stated their opinion.

Old 03-03-2012, 01:34 AM   #296
Gerards
Davis did you know?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomas davis View Post
oh i agree billy, its real nice to see jerry do the right thing and refund him... kind of a shame that it had to be brought here for resolution, but resolved it appears to be! the BOI works!!!
i for one am relieved and happy to see jerry take responsibility and refund stu, it was the only "right" thing to do. if ya wanna play snake breeder/dealer ya gotta take care of your customer, gotta keep the customer satisfied, gotta stand behind your stock. jerrys now doing thats which says ALOT in my book
,,,,,,,,,,,thomas davis
That these like to eat skinks?

I figured this was the place to tell him because I had nothing to do with the deal between Jerry and Stu. It seems this is the place to talk when you have nothing that matters to say. Your welcome! I'm glad I could contribute the same as 99% of this thread.
Gerard Siatkowski

Old 03-03-2012, 02:54 AM   #297
Jeff Schofield
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake-Queen View Post
No you are not, you are being purposely antagonistic & condescending.

It has been stated countless times here, by many different herpers, that there is no test to determine if it is indeed ZD or not. So flying them anywhere would add more stress to the poor snakes than do any good.

As for the rest of your post... more condescension and conjecture.

Christina, Snake Queen, Lucille, and Show me have what in common?
EXACTLY.
If there is no test for ZD do you really think a "majority opinion" on this site constitutes anything you want to base YOUR finances on?
Condescention? NO. FACTS? YES.
Please, this isnt a "gut instinct" or "womens intuition" type of decision, it should be made as clear and as scientific as possible. This isnt bingo winnings they are fighting over. Determining factors to be worked out between the 2 combatants.
My point was to be OBJECTIVE, and if being OBJECTIVE means to be confrontational to those who dont understand I can take the heat. CONJECTURE is to draw conclusion, to which I havent. This isnt a popularity contest this is BUSINESS, please treat all parties with facts with proper respect. This country was BUILT on bad business, remember that. Thanks.

Old 03-03-2012, 07:51 AM   #298
Bill T
So how do you ship them back if they do have this infectious disease you can't just throw them in a box and send them Fedex.

Old 03-03-2012, 08:20 AM   #299
JerryKruse
Jeff, I can't help but agree with you. Aside from Wes, everyone backed down except for the ladies in this forum who have kept on with their insinuations and instigative-laden commentaries. The fact that they can not control themselves and continue with such non-stop verbal daggers says something about them -- hmmm, seems like I'm not the only emotional person in here who uses strong words. That has been shown time and time again by quite a few throughout this thread. And despite the lengthy, almost meandering content of this thread, I am in a way glad it went this way as it brought out MANY personalities that reflected the SAME kind of behavior I'm targeted for. And what's even more interesting is that their behaviors surfaced even after not having any direct experience with me, ever, and just based upon a few experiences between myself and others. Meanwhile, over the past 20 years, I have had FAR more positive experiences that completely outweigh what has happened in the past two. Suffice it to say, my glass is half full whether anyone likes it or not. I thank my friends that have come into this thread and stuck their necks out for me, and I assure you that you've not wasted your time as I plan on being around for another 20 years participating in what we all love to do here. Except this time around I will utilize a better strategy in managing a crisis situation like the one that I experienced here with Stu. In all my years I have never had such an experience, and to even consider "zonata disease" was something equivalent to hearing that my mother was diagnosed with cancer just shortly before Stu encountered this problem. If I didn't care about the animals and saw them as nothing more than "baby makers to profit from", then I wouldnt have been as bothered as I was. Secondly, aside from the innate passion for the animals, I was (and I think almost anyone would be) beside themselves to even consider the remote possibility that such a thing could happen after so many years of painstaking efforts to care for these delicate animals in ways that would best replicate their environs under captive conditions. Now I don't care who you are -- 99% of the general herper population simply can not replicate the optimal conditions necessary for an "exact match" of any animals' environs in captivity. But then there are those that do try. Keeping zonata like any other colubrid snake is just not the way to go and has repercussions in doing so. I've managed to maintain them best in a well-manicured, increased humidity, multi-option-dwelling type micro-environment that I'm sure is in no way an exact replication of their natural habitat. Could it be close? Perhaps. But what I'm doing works, and I would like to think that is evidenced by repeated successful breedings and complete absence of any outward-expressive pathogen or illness.

So Stu, for what it's worth I apologize for your experience after getting these animals. It is no one's fault, ultimately. As I'd mentioned to you via telephone yesterday, had we continued to work on this together privately and the animals would have taken a turn for the worse, I would absolutely have taken them back and refunded you. In such a crisis situation I'm not one to react immediately and jump ship. Of course, no two people think or behave exactly the same. I believe this is where our paths divided and it "appeared" like I was abandoning you -- but I was not and I never would have despite what some folks would like to think or believe. Yes, I can be emotional and at times a bit mouthy or overly direct under pressure -- however, as I've pointed out, others have demonstrated that sort of thing throughout this thread even without being under any duress. I strongly believes that says something about others and is not solely "my issue". =) So Tom Davis, the BOI only did "what it's supposed to do" simply because the matter is here. The reason for that was stated moments ago -- because Stu and I reacted differently to the same situation, with my not responding precisely how he would have liked. Of course that has been and likely will be a topic of speculation for some that like to perseverate and wallow in that sort of thing.
Instead, I would sincerely hope that we could ALL move towards resolution and forgiveness.

Old 03-03-2012, 08:46 AM   #300
Christina Vincent
I don't play bingo. Just sayin. But this is a PUBLIC board that the OP started a thread on to tell others about you. Yup, you've offered a refund but it hasn't happened yet and from all the "boys" you've been in a wrestling match with on here and the info brought to the table you, Jerry are not a very trustworthy person as of yet. This is an opinion a lot of us have (girls and boys).
Jeff your statements are OPINIONS. Facts to you maybe but you are just another member doin the exact same thing all of us are-offering a comment on a thread. Get off your high horse and realize what a hypocrite you are being.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!