Bad Guy Beware of Jerry Kruse - Page 34 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-04-2012, 07:28 PM   #331
laterob
Quote:
Nothing can be learned at this point.
Quote:
What can be ruled out, what cant. And maybe, if everyone is professional, maybe we catch a break and isolate the CAUSE of the disease instead of just slinging mud.

Quote:
Here I am being fair and level-headed.
Quote:
Christina, maybe you should play bingo.
Truly, Jeff, you are a contradiction. Personally, I dislike you more with each post that you make.

Old 03-04-2012, 07:53 PM   #332
Mech
Greetings all,
My name is Andy Kaminski.
About a year and change ago when I got into Z's I went to Jerry's website and saw that he would not sell to CA residents. I also saw that I could have Zonata's if I got a non commercial permit.
So dumb me figured I could easily get a permit (which I did btw) since I help do wildlife surveys for the state and could buy off Jerry.
Boy was I wrong.
I now know this is not the case and was even misinformed by my issuing agent.
So long story short prior to finding out the law i had exchanged several emails with Jerry.
I even asked if I could send him two payments so I could just use my mad money to which he was totally ok with. I paypaled him the first half then two weeks later sent him the other half through the mail.
Upon receiving the second payment he realized I was a CA resident and promptly refunded my money.
I wasn't trying to get over on him or waste his time but I did waste his time and Jerry I am truly sorry for that.
Jerry could have been a real jerk to me but was very professional and acted like a true gentleman.
He acted nice to me when he clearly had nothing to gain and when no one was looking.

Stu and Jerry I am sorry that you guys are going through this and wish you both well.

On another note,
I live on the Diablo Range in northern CA.
Our micro climates are rather shocking.
There has got to be no less than 25 different climates with in 40 miles of my house.
Heck only a couple will produce our famous SF sourdough bread.
I guess what I'm trying to say is I hope that it's this rather than ZD.
Thanks for listening.
Andy Kaminski

Old 03-04-2012, 08:20 PM   #333
Jeff Schofield
?????

Quote:
Originally Posted by laterob View Post
Truly, Jeff, you are a contradiction. Personally, I dislike you more with each post that you make.
Rob, if you want to quote me QUOTE ME. Dont make up words, say that I used them, put them down in random order and sign my name to them! That kind of plagarism might get you through some night school courses but it doesnt work where ethics are involved. Each of those lines you said about me you took out of context and most are misquoted. If I am a contradiction what on earth does that make you?? Again, a quote is a FACT, a near-quote out of context is a opinion. Get the difference?

Old 03-04-2012, 08:38 PM   #334
laterob
Each of those four was copy and pasted from statements you made in this thread, Jeff (verbatim). Your first four sentences, then, are blatently false. But that's neither here nor there.

I believe, as I thought you did (and perhaps you do but I am too dumb to get it), that we should try to collect as much information as possible to identify/ rule out different potential contributors....I believe you called it science?

I am interested to hear that none of the 'relatives' are sick.

Old 03-04-2012, 09:01 PM   #335
Jeff Schofield
Quote:
Originally Posted by laterob View Post
Each of those four was copy and pasted from statements you made in this thread, Jeff (verbatim). Your first four sentences, then, are blatently false. But that's neither here nor there.

I believe, as I thought you did (and perhaps you do but I am too dumb to get it), that we should try to collect as much information as possible to identify/ rule out different potential contributors....I believe you called it science?

I am interested to hear that none of the 'relatives' are sick.
I agree. Facts not opinions. Cutting and pasting quotes like that can make anyone into a unibomber, out of context its rhetoric.

Old 03-04-2012, 09:08 PM   #336
WebSlave
Warning: Knock off the pissing duels between participants here, please. This is considered as being off topic chatter and will incur infractions if not ceased. This thread is ABOUT the two main parties involved.

Old 03-04-2012, 09:17 PM   #337
JerryKruse
Andrew, I sincerely appreciate that. And it was my pleasure. It's not all about sales -- always feel free to hit me up and talk snakes. Thats worth its weight in gold as well. =)

Jerry

Old 03-04-2012, 09:29 PM   #338
Jeff Schofield
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post
Oh, and Jeff, I believe more input in this thread is necessary in order to establish credibility. Any thread where there are apparently negative things being said about a person invites the opportunity for GOOD things to be said in defense of that party. ALL evidence is helpful to readers to try to determine the truth, don't you think?

So yes, I DO believe that more can be learned at this point.
Webster's definiton of EVIDENCE-"A thing or things helpful in forming a conclusion or judgment"

Webster's definition of RHETORIC- "Language that is elaborate, pretentious, insincere, or intellectually vacuous".

I am all for evidence, not so much the other because it takes the focus away from the subject at hand. And I'd be much more on point about this, a quote from YOU "That they wind up virtually fighting for their own reputation because of attacks made on their own character because of their statements made either for or against someone on the BOI."

Does this sound familiar? Please can we make sure this doesnt happen? Thanks! Jeff

Old 03-04-2012, 09:36 PM   #339
Mjay
hey, i, not going to tell anything but the truth here. being im kinda old school, i only check email when im in the mood and thats not often. we didnt email much, we communicated thru many phone calls and texts. of course we are all busy so we mostly talked over the phone. beleve me i called and text jeryy alot and all i can say is that if he didnt have time he always told me why and got back to me soon enough. i can be kinda sarcastic and joke around too so maybe thats why we got along so well. but jerry would sometimes talk to me for an hour as im kinda learnin the ropes with zonata and has taught me well so far. i apreciate his honesty and even after he sent me the snakes i still didnt pay for them completely. he trusted me and still does,and since these are prety rare snakes i think that makes him a good guy. actualy im kinda glad i waited to speak with himinstead of texts and emails and all. everyone has diffferent personalities and what is said between two people isnt always understood in writing. jerry also invited me into his home, i met his family and he even treated me to lunch that day before my long ride home. i dont realy want to get to much deeper into this, as i said i was a neutral party. but i hope people can give him a break as he really is a good guy.

matt

Old 03-04-2012, 09:57 PM   #340
bobtard
You're not a neutral party. You bought from him, and was happy. You're a biased party.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!